Brett_the_Vandal

Gotta get that Boom Boom Boom.

Up upup UpDatess!! :dancing:

So as you guys know i finally got my recone ordered and it was supposed to get here yesterday. So i got started with the Recone. Not to keep you guys in suspense with lots o talkin. Since pics say a thousand words as they say.

On With teh Pics!!!!

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

Just a couple shots of its former glory...ish. Now for the Tear down.

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

Now i'm sure you guys are wondering what the coil looks like after beat the piss out of it with coil rock. And honestly. It didn't do shit to the motor. And there's a tiny scuff on the coil. Idk. Heres pics of it.

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0494.jpg

DSCN0495.jpg

now that i'm done showin you guys that. It was time to get a chisel and get to work.

Before:

DSCN0496.jpg

After a long time with a chisel:

DSCN0497.jpg

After some time with a smaller chisel :D lol.

DSCN0498.jpg

I Decided to take a break and look what was sittin on muh front porch!1!! :ohnoes9:

DSCN0499.jpg

ReConee!!!!!

Back to work now. After much time with a dremel. And it dying. And then having to take my Gram gram to menards and wally world to buy stuff. Finally gettin the lil guy finished up. heres the rest of my pics. Enjoy!!

DSCN0500.jpg

DSCN0501.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0504.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

And finally! done. Still clamped til this morning. Now setting to cure for a while. til tonight after work when i'll test it out. Then install.

DSCN0507.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the update!! I still have some work to do on the truck before she's done. So i'll be updating more later.

Let me know what you guys think! :dancing:

Did my best to set my EQ and XOver's today. Started out on AC/DC. made that sound good. Then moved over to Michael Jackson. This is It. Orchestra version. That song is beautiful on a great system. And it sounds pretty damned good in my truck if i do say so myself. lol.

make fun all you want. But I love the music Michael Jackson produced. No matter what he was as a person.

Then I added my sub tonight. Set my gain. Played around goin through my entire ipod on my HU to see what sounded good. Everything did at Full Tilt. lmfao. after like 45 minutes of playin around. I set it on Bass Mekanik LowD SlowD and let it go through a few songs for about 15~25 minutes.

Now i'm here. lol. I'll still be tuning for a while on the EQ. But the Sub is done. :woot: :woot: :woot:

P.S. My Logo was flying around. So i pealed it off. lol. No more Logo.

Edited by Brett_the_Vandal

I'm not sure why these companies continue to put cheap stickers on their dustcaps when they just keep coming off. You would think they'd want the logo to stay on for advertising purposes.

Yeah I jam some Michael Jackson on my system too, it sounds so good with the Epic-160 :morepower1:

So i was tinkering in my garage. Preppin my Dirt Scooter's engine for when my crank shaft gets ready.

And i decided I'd paint one of my black FI Vinyls.

This is how it turned out. What you guys think?

DSCN0508.jpg

Had Hemi Orange sittin around for my Charger's engine block. So i went ahead and threw it down. Took nearly 4 coats to cover the black with this color. But i think it turned out alright.

I love that orange color, came out great. :)

Painted logo looks good!!

nice parts, coming together nicely

Thanks! I've kinda run dry for now. Blew my main fuse the other night tryina get to my jack. Fuckin screw. :suicide-santa:

Painted logo looks good!!

Thanks!! I've got a few things that still need to be done. But i've lacked motivation lately. :ughdunno: