tysonm

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT Accessory Questions

I have a Pioneer AVH-P3200BT and was hoping to get some input from everyone on three specific things.

1. The mic for the Bluetooth isn't that great everyone I've talked to with it, say that I sound "far away" and I want to know if anyone knows of any mic's that can pick up your voice easily so the person you're talking to can easily hear you?

2. What would be a great backup camera that I could get for this unit?

3. Will this Ipod cable work the same as the Pioneer cable ? I want to be able to watch videos off of my Ipod onto the HU, but I'm not sure if the Ipod cable will do this, I noticed that the Pioneer version of this cable looks a lot thicker so I didn't know if there was a reason for it being thicker or not?

1. Don't know of any others mics that are compatible with Pioneer AVH-P3200BT deck but volume is adjustable and if you put the mic in close proximity to the headrest, it should work as advertised!

2. Pioneer recommends the Pioneer ND-BC4 or the Pioneer ND-BC20PA back-up cameras but you should be able to use any back-up camera that's compatible! It just depends on the how much you want to pay!

3. The Pioneer CD-IU200V cable (longer) or the Pioneer CD-IU50V cable (short) will give audio and video playback on the deck and direct iPod/iPhone control and charging. That apple cable will only give audio playback with direct iPod control from the unit and charge your device! Don't think it was made for video playback just syncing.

Hope this helps!!!!