jonbearsmt

sundown lincoln

2012-02-23_17-35-15_179.jpg

hello biggrin.png

Nice Jon, I use the same battery with a carquest sticker.

not sure if i told yall,

mechman picked up me. so im on team mechman now,

i installed a 300 amp h/o today, i have to tell you .. the alternator is built like no other i have seen before.. and i have had a few H/os in my day....

i installed it, and played with it very quickly, i was paying my chicks little brother for some help around the house this weekend.. so i didnt want to pay him to listen to my stereo with me!! we had other work today.... good kid.. wanted to work to get some money up to take a chick out...

i can say this...

my old h/o 240 amp, at 1800 RPM charged at 14.5 volts or so.. and when i played full tilt it would drop to 13.1 at times...

the mech man... only charges at 14.1 at 1800 RMP.... but while playing it only drops to 13.8 so it doing its damn thing...

im going to see if i can get crownvic to help me more with the dioed mod for the fords... i need to trick my car into thinking its charging less then it really is... its a PCM controlled alt.... it puts out what the computer tells it to ... but not for long i hope!.

pics and vics to come on all that!!

sweet!

Awesome man! In for pics.

not sure if i told yall,

mechman picked up me. so im on team mechman now,

i installed a 300 amp h/o today, i have to tell you .. the alternator is built like no other i have seen before.. and i have had a few H/os in my day....

i installed it, and played with it very quickly, i was paying my chicks little brother for some help around the house this weekend.. so i didnt want to pay him to listen to my stereo with me!! we had other work today.... good kid.. wanted to work to get some money up to take a chick out...

i can say this...

my old h/o 240 amp, at 1800 RPM charged at 14.5 volts or so.. and when i played full tilt it would drop to 13.1 at times...

the mech man... only charges at 14.1 at 1800 RMP.... but while playing it only drops to 13.8 so it doing its damn thing...

im going to see if i can get crownvic to help me more with the dioed mod for the fords... i need to trick my car into thinking its charging less then it really is... its a PCM controlled alt.... it puts out what the computer tells it to ... but not for long i hope!.

pics and vics to come on all that!!

Let me know how the diode mod goes, I'm interested to try that on my car.

here is 1 before and after mechman alternator install...

before

after

gawd damn nice flex man .... when you popped the trunk your subs looked CrAzY lol

love that mechman alt huh... i love mine too :)

great vids love...

you did great that day baby :)

your box and subs look sexy ;)

great vids love...

you did great that day baby :)

your box and subs look sexy ;)

Lucky man bigjon I can't seem to find a women who supports me in this hobby. Ironicly they all love sitting in my car.....

great vids love...

you did great that day baby smile.png

your box and subs look sexy wink.png

Lucky man bigjon I can't seem to find a women who supports me in this hobby. Ironicly they all love sitting in my car.....

lol yes indeed i am.. and it must have something to do with the vibrations!!!

spectator videos are starting to surface.. i have posted 1... here are a few more..

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/329091963806790" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/329091963806790" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/331129916936328" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/331129916936328" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/326358530746800" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/326358530746800" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=326358530746800

Edited by bigjon

WTF!!

Must be the vibrations...... had girls make quite the hilarious comments and suggestions.

ran into a fan today, he got some vids at the last show i went to ... so i got the vids off him ...

he got a great flex shot of the windshild flex

th_VIDEO0001.jpg

and heres a few seconds of his demo

th_VIDEO0002.jpg

I just wanted to say that i love all the hard work that you have put into your cars and systems, i have watched you out in the hot sun, rain, and cold working hard :) always doing your best with your builds and making your car unique and im happy to say that i was there for it ;) (although i get a little jealous sometimes lol) and your a great person always cheering other ppl on and always wanting to help others be loud.... We both know that when i first met you i had no love and did not care for loud cars lol...but WOW that has changed and i try and support you at the shows and the love you have :)

i love you and cant wait to see how you do at the show :)

thanks love, i know it sucks and your bored alot.. but you asked me to get back into it..!!!

a few changes are coming about in the lincoln in the next few weeks... stay tuned!!

:wub:

Tuned in!

video th_Picture088.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture072.jpg

th_Picture089.jpg

Lookin beast. I wanna do a hair trick from a trunk.

Lookin beast. I wanna do a hair trick from a trunk.

NO ! NO!! stay out of my class!! coolugh.gif

Lol