jonbearsmt

sundown lincoln

I say go for another pair of 8"s especially if your gonna add another pair of tweeters in the rear.

Lovin the TC.

Looks like that front stage is awesome

I think he is just doing the 1 tweeter with the wide direction. Either way, another pair of 8s would be cool. :morepower1:

in a super sweet location!!!

motors hit the US last Thursday. but on the east coast.. so now they have to be carried by a asphalt hero to the Carolinas,

got the NS2's in today.. slapped them in the ride, downloaded some music.. and hit the steets,.... ha ha ha you can guess the rest... blowng minds.

wow about time. worth the wait?

Nice, wish I could give this one a listen. :drink40:

Chow need mooooore!!!

my favriote quote of the night " when he popped the truck i seen the box and i got goose bumps.. no one builts boxs like that anymore" as his arm was pit deep inside my port.

they are nice, the spider set up seemed loose to me out of the box, but they are taking the 4500D like a damn champion.

i got it tuned out pretty well so far, im able to hit the lows and the upper lows,

i do want to build a box,

dani has been annoyed.. it seems to be too loud.. on both accounts..

How are you liking the complete system, subs and front stage?

it really keeps up.. its wild!

in my black car it was my first time going active trying to keep up with my sub stage,...and i failed..

but this time WOW its loud clean clear full and you can hear it WITH the sub stage.. im happy!!!

i do on the other hand need to figure out how to dampen my over head console. it rattling a bit.

ill try to get some vids.. my busy season starts in the morning.. so.

Jon that overhead console is an absolute BITCH. The one in my Grand Marquis made all sorts of noise when the subs hit. Only way to get it to stop is by taking the headliner off and putting some CLD or similar there. I want to hear those new shades. Any pics?

in my black car it was my first time going active trying to keep up with my sub stage,...and i failed..

but this time WOW its loud clean clear full and you can hear it WITH the sub stage.. im happy!!!

i do on the other hand need to figure out how to dampen my over head console. it rattling a bit.

damn and i was just over there. i should have stopped by.

damn and i was just over there. i should have stopped by.

when!!??

all day friday

all day friday

damn son.. i didnt get them untill saturday but,.. either way. i took off friday too! we went to the river at around 1 drank and swam untill 5.. the BBQed 2 racks of ribs some chicken qurters some FAVITAS ha should have came by!

if i called you everytime i came to town you get sick of me. i think i need an apartment over there. lol

if i called you everytime i came to town you get sick of me. i think i need an apartment over there. lol

hog wash.. APT would be sweet!

The more i play with these new subs and my new amp the more i love them,

wow.. i dont wanna be a cock.. but my shits LOUD son.

babeandhisspeaker.jpg

thats me.. when im really happy... apparently thats what dani said... i asked her.. i look fucking funny in this pic.. she says " thats the way you always look" thanks love. " no no not in a rude way.. its just thats how you look when your really happy about something"

so thats me..... really happy about my subwoofer.

chakow!! sweet secret spiders...shhh dont tell no one. also terminals you could put YOUR dick in, but i chose 4 gauge Picture271.jpg

sweet motor and coils, Picture273-1.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture275.jpg

glorious packs of semi batteries with redonkulus boxs and a black lighting strike!!!Picture276.jpg

Damn. The spiders on that sub look awesome! Plus the huge motor on that thing! NICE.

Holy shit man. that looks awesome. what spacers do you have between your 4500 and the box?

Looks real nice! How do you like the box facing up instead of the way you had it? Louder?

Holy shit man. that looks awesome. what spacers do you have between your 4500 and the box?

control arm bushings,