jonbearsmt

sundown lincoln

Holy shit man. that looks awesome. what spacers do you have between your 4500 and the box?

control arm bushings,

Same thing I was wondering and where did you get them bigjon?

Looks real nice! How do you like the box facing up instead of the way you had it? Louder?

well this box was made for the black lincoln,.... and much to my dismay the new lincolns truck is SMALLER!! so this is the only way it would fit.....

i was upset with it.. as it seemed to only play very low... but with these new subs, and some time tuning and playing with it.. it sounds nice, very deep, and balls out loud to me.....

but every day i think about building a new box port back sub back to see if its any better... but im afraid if i spend alll that time and money and it dont sound MUCH MUCH better then ill be mad at my self.

I hear ya, I've got a guy working on a nice design for me with interchangable ports so that I won't have to build a half dozen different boxes.

They look pucking awesome. When I get my recone ordered I'll head up to San Marcus for a little demo action. The v1s sounded beastly in there I can't even imagine what those are gonna be like.

Holy shit man. that looks awesome. what spacers do you have between your 4500 and the box?

control arm bushings,

Same thing I was wondering and where did you get them bigjon?

help section at Oriletys i use the med soft ones,

i have used PVC in the past, and i found these i have used them for years.. i have no other option other then to mount my amp on my box, so i made the box 1.5 inchs all over, then used these for a last chance to stop the vibes,

2011-08-26_18-13-42_371.jpg

i have done many many builds in town cars, they are the hardest car IMO to make loud, and this is a killer score, may not be much to yall but you must remember this is a leather filled car with a 1 foot trunk to cabin barrier.. these cars are made NOT to be loud.

im happy with it.. its my all time high in a town car.

obtw i peak at 42 htz

Props on that score man I realize how hard it is to get a good score in these cars, im only puttin up a 145 in mine with a BTL.

Great build

congrats on the score man

Love your build, congrats on the score, glad to hear your happy :drink40:

Something to be said to get 146 out of a trunk :fing34:

Way to defeat that gas tank. Shouldn't be a problem getting traction with all that in the trunk.

Nice score big man! I know mama is happy when you're happy :drink40:

Something to be said to get 146 out of a trunk :fing34:

And not just any trunk... Its like a 23 hour lockdown padded room in there.

thanks for all the kind words,

i went out today for a nice little ride, to remind my self why i love this sport,

th_2011-08-30_17-56-43_468.jpg

th_2011-08-30_17-58-26_817.jpg

:drink40: Tearin' shit up already. Those new 'shades must getting down.

ok calm down spanks. not sure what you would be able to till by a video, thats the worst way to eases a stereo.. a video on the internet but ill see what i can do,

i had trouble finding a video cam that would record my front stage with out crackling, so at best a video is going to be CRACKLE CRACKLE MUMRRUMRUMRUMR CRACKLR CRACLERMEURURMMEME

vote for me please !!