Elrey7698

Got kicked out of smd :,(

Lol these comments are funny.

Haters unite.. :peepwall:

Looks like everyone starts bashing SMD because the person that got "kicked"(i'll continue on this a bit later) is butthurt and says the wrong reason.

He got "kicked" becasause he didn't listen to the mods. A mod called LT. Smoke said to stop these kind of comments and if those kind of comments will occur repurcussions(sp?) will follow.

So guess what Elrey did.. indeed he posten the same kind of comment which the mod said not to post. He ignored the mod.

And it's probably not the first time he ignores mods, or else they wouldn't do it.

He got kicked,not banned. It probably for a few days and then it's over. Be a man and just do something else in meanwhile, don't go on other forums talking bad about WHOLE SMD.

(to the person that said if you don't have DC you are not good, well today it's DC tommorow it's something else. But the people who say DC FTW or other brands like that are most of the time kids that don't know anything. All sites have these kind of people.)

So 98GMC, he didn't get banned. And that wasn't the reason. The reason was not listening to mods when they warn people and go against them. Mods are like cops, go against them and you get punished. You have mods who are strict, and mods who are less strict. Sometimes they have a bad day and can come over like a a***at because they are just people and we don't know their story.)

Now, if you would be so kind to tell us why didn't the mod like the comment? Was it against the rules? Is it a forum moderated on personal emotions?

I too double this ^^^^

Please inform us Kirill

lol.... why are people so angry? you didn't lose money, plus you were most likely wasting time online regardless .... I think it isn't so badd so far... and the build logs are amazing and many on there...

Man a long time ago i asked a simple question"how muvh would a system like steves cost?"....man every single one started bitching that i would never afford or match their gods system...have in mind i had just sold my house and profited pretty good...also my bonus from work showed up....well i said fuck them....got kicked out for almost 2 weeks...then this whole tupac crap...i never said fuvk him or fuck that...all i did wrong was report a mod...that cocksucker is also on this forum too and he lives near by...when he saw me at the torrance show all he did was hide...go look at their 18+ thread...n8ball is the main mod there...he acts like god and he talks shit...80% of the applications meet the requirements and he still wont let u in...im pretty sure steve doesnt even know half the shit that happens on that forum cuz he is always bussy...

Wow, didnt know this was worthy of a thread :suicide-santa: but cool story bro.

This is one heck of a forum to call home. :)

Can't argue with that. Ssa has some really great members

Thanks...that's so sweet of you to say... You're a sweetheart luker... :peepwall:

And I saw that anger in LTsmoke when you said that... lol... good times... :suicide-santa:

lol I try man

Lol. I got banned too.

They are pickey as hell about what other people post then ban you if they don't agree.

And its if you don't like DC, rest aren't that bad. Think half of the mod staff is DC reps, and they try to ram DC down every bodies throat.

I'd love to see somebody disagree with the SMD DD1 and see how long they last.

whatevers... lock this thread... it seems silly to continue... I want to see other gets this much traffic on here... pls :peepwall:

This is one heck of a forum to call home. :)

It is. My favorite out of many I am on.

The ONLY forum I rep by having their stickers on my rides. :)

whatevers... lock this thread... it seems silly to continue... I want to see other gets this much traffic on here... pls :peepwall:

Ur entitled to ur opinion bro...but so am i and everyone on here...maybe u have a good expirience with them and thats is great...i just dont like the fact that they run their forum like a communist party...everyone must have the same and all bow to king meade...and dont even try to speak ur mind or ur toast...hopefully this forum isnt the same...i paid my dues at smd and even then i was booted...any man when pushed he will push back...that is what i did...now to the mods...u can lock this page...im pretty much done...p.s. Thanx to all who gave their .02....that is all i was asking for...and thanx for welcoming with open arms

Completely disagree on the dc part... Theres alot of nutthuggers in that forum wether its dc, aa, or sundown. Smd isnt a bad place but sometimes the mods think theyre the shit even though its just the internet. I could say the same of **** how most ride sundowns nutts but whatever to each there own.

Completely disagree on the dc part... Theres alot of nutthuggers in that forum wether its dc, aa, or sundown. Smd isnt a bad place but sometimes the mods think theyre the shit even though its just the internet. I could say the same of **** how most ride sundowns nutts but whatever to each there own.

Nuthuggers is everywhere, but they push DC over there till the end of the earth.

"I'm looking for a 12inch sub."

"PM otw bo, I got you. I can beat everybodies prices."

Thing about it won't even be in the DC section.

Tell me I'm lieing.

And tell me if ANYBODY on this site does that?

I havent seen it...omg i have all hifonics amps and they always talk shit...have in mind that my system has shited on alot of those guys

I havent seen it...omg i have all hifonics amps and they always talk shit...have in mind that my system has shited on alot of those guys

What's wrong with Hifonics?

Its not dc or aq so to them its crap...

true...they were saying that RE is crap well I've been using them for years not one thing failed and they got mad because I said who did you get those Dc designs from? They just stayed quiet saying that the lvl3 would like demolish my SE ITS THe SAME SHITT!

but steve use to use MT's though? :ughdunno: