kryptonitewhite

systems that do 148dB or more at 25Hz or lower

matts DD truck did a 149.7 @ 17 hrtz on a termlab, meter in legal windsheild location, driver door open.

can i haz alt?

theres no hard feeling I understand wanting the proof I mean I WAS SURPRISED so I could imagine everyone else not believing it! I just wish the speakers wouldnt have blown up so I could get more vids for everyone! I lowered the tuning in my box but I will def. have a DEMO machine for sure!

everyone is misundferstanding what I am getting at, and that is fine, I am always misunderstood. I believe your pics. I also knew ahead of time that those meters are supposed to be good to .5dB or whatever of the TermLab. But the fact is, I would like to see it and see it at 25Hz and see it with a TermLab. I didnt record mine just for proof, I did it because it is what I myself like to see. People get pissed at me for doin sub excursion vid after sub excursion vid. Well before I could afford subs, I sat and watched sub excursion vids all day. I enjoyed it. I couldnt get enough of it. Now I make it for the other gu out there that took my place and I hope someday he gets to make some badass vids for the guy that replaces him. Also, I am new to REW and mics, but I have been into them for a couple of months now since someone sent me a free mic to see what my towers were doing. Since then I now click on threads about mics, I learn about them, and I see side by side sweeps of different mics and see that you cant compare systems with different mics.

I dont care, Ill say it again... youre getting 156dB at 27Hz with 1 or 2 18s and that is INSANE! Period. So anyone can say whatever they want, I dont care, I gave you my props, sorry but Im not giving you my alt though :) even if you do a 161 at 25Hz with a TermLab and theres a link to an official record.... that wasnt the point! I am impressed, I tried my best, my idea got me a 148, you tried...you kicked my ass... I salut you! Sincerely!

Having said all of that, I pulled a KW and did what I do... try to make the cool ones laugh and the retards that think they are smart talk shit.... without further ado:

getting REW set up

still setting up and dude walks up trippin nuts, mic wasnt set properly yet

ratshack meter

matts DD truck did a 149.7 @ 17 hrtz on a termlab, meter in legal windsheild location, driver door open.

can i haz alt?

Thats a vid I would love to see! For proof? well sure... but no, cuz thats what i LIKE.

192dB at 100Hz off 4 Adire Audio Extremis 6 4s sealed with 1700 RMS

can i haz alt?

There are MULTIPLE people who have seen/sat in/ know of this truck. Not every one cares about videoing TL numbers.

Besides with the equipment you have, you should be mid 50's....

then u misunderstood my posts...

I wasn't fighting or arguing about anything.

I'm purely laying out guidelines for proper testing comparisons.

Sure both of u being on a termlab would be fine to be equal but isn't necessary.

Did you know i've seen 2 different termlabs ben more than 1 full db off from another?

Like i say, spl-lab meter being used is perfectly fine.

My goal isn't to prove david backs the score up again or better or worse...

Anybody who requests such precise proof needs just as much show and tell as the other person..

I keep seeing people get so defensive..

IF people just stop and understand it's to HELP you understand rather than being a victim of something, then the forum will be educated.

can i haz alt?

There are MULTIPLE people who have seen/sat in/ know of this truck. Not every one cares about videoing TL numbers.

Besides with the equipment you have, you should be mid 50's....

He wants to see a video...? That was the whole point of the thread. He doesn't want to just take people's word for it... :puzzled:

He can't ask for something and not have something in return. At least that's what's shizzzon is saying. It's not fair to ask for something if he first give back. He's bot allowed to ask for anything unless he gas something to offer. Right?

Bot *not. Gas *gives. Sorry im on my iPhone.

I have video and it will be uploaded soon! the subs are going on a 12 hour recone and it was a rushed run and the amp was set at half gain so I could finish the show and put up some sort of a score I did a 147.6 at 25hz and half power on the amp and head unit 2/3 at actual testing level!

I have video and it will be uploaded soon! the subs are going on a 12 hour recone and it was a rushed run and the amp was set at half gain so I could finish the show and put up some sort of a score I did a 147.6 at 25hz and half power on the amp and head unit 2/3 at actual testing level!

Kick ass!~ I dont need a vid to prove it, I was more concerned with it being at 25Hz not 27Hz.... you basically did it then, man.... you did what I do with double the cone area. I really should sell all my shit lol... I am in the wrong hobby, at least for auto... my HT is another story :)

I am very impressed, and disapointed in myself!