Elrey7698

Was it a good deal?

I tried this at smd and i got ripped a new one...so i was outside of my house smoking a cigarette(wife thinks i quit) and i see a bum pushing a cart...so quickly i spot a prefab box...i call him over and ask him to show me the box...the box had an old skool rf 12" sub... Brand new man! Then he says i also have an amp...so he pulls it out the bottom of the cart and its a decent kenwood

2ch...THEN!....he say i also have a stereo...so he takes it out of his backpack its a new pioneer premier with ipod connection,bluetooth,4v output,and its in its box. All tested and works like new

46e3bf16.jpg

853f2ff4.jpg

fc3beb87.jpg

bc5bb838.jpg

bf81bf13.jpg

3c6a76af.jpg

2f488a89.jpg

I asked him what he wanted for it and all he said was that he really needed a beer...so i ran to the corner liquor store and bought him a 24pk of coronas...$26

and SMD got mad why?

Cuz it was probably stolen and that it was a dick move to buy stolen stuff...i got ripped a new arseho by most of the members...i saw it as good deal and i got myself some cheap midbass and a backup hu

Dopeness lol. How could anyone not think this is cool as hell?

EDIT: Man it's not like YOU stole it, OR like the bum made a killing off of it anyway :puzzled:

Edited by An-i-no

What a tiny fuse on that amp lol

Its only like 250wrms so ot will be koo for 2 midbass subs...maybe those 6.5 kickers

Good deal not like the guy he stole it from was going to get it back anyway...I see no problem

Good deal not like the guy he stole it from was going to get it back anyway...I see no problem

The crazy shit is that i hooked up the sub to one of my amps and it took ot like a champ...the amp is 2600wrms but its a svc 8ohm sub...but it still handled over 1000w of clean power