rodneydude23

1 SSA ICON in a 03 Xterra

So ive been out of the loop latley since i sold my old car. I had bought all this equipment about six months ago thinking i was going to put it in a HOE but things didnt quite go as planned...

My dad ended up getting me a 03 Xterra for my graduation and within a week everything has been installed :)

This is just a simple set up until i can save up enogh for something a little bigger!

Equipment consists of:

- 1 15" Ssa Icon

- 1 Audiopipe ap1800.1 (not a bad amp)

- 4 awg wire -_-

- Pioneer 6300UB

- and a custom built box by me, first one :)

Edited by rodney

Waiting for the video!! :popcorn:

:ttiwwop:

Your wish is my command sefugi! Video is up will try to get more up later! Car doesnt flex much, but thats a good thing right? Cause i know that shit is loud!

looks great man.... Throw some more power at it...lolx... also what is it tuned to???

Nice ride, how do you like the Icon so far?

Your wish is my command sefugi! Video is up will try to get more up later! Car doesnt flex much, but thats a good thing right? Cause i know that shit is loud!

Sounds like your happy!! Vid looks good!! What's your tuning? Plans for covering the enclosure?? Keep adding to your build log, I know your gonna do some more!

Box is tuned to 32hz, the icon is probably the best sounding sub I've ever heard, ever. Lol I'm not sure if I want to add to it, what I really want to do is save my money for a couple of DC XL's and a bass clef 3500.1.... But I might just change my mind and get some Xcons! SSA FTW!

Box is tuned to 32hz, the icon is probably the best sounding sub I've ever heard, ever. Lol I'm not sure if I want to add to it, what I really want to do is save my money for a couple of DC XL's and a bass clef 3500.1.... But I might just change my mind and get some Xcons ZCON's! SSA FTW!

Fixed :)

Glad you like the Icon. :)

Box is tuned to 32hz, the icon is probably the best sounding sub I've ever heard, ever. Lol I'm not sure if I want to add to it, what I really want to do is save my money for a couple of DC XL's and a bass clef 3500.1.... But I might just change my mind and get some Xcons ZCON's! SSA FTW!

I don't wanna go deaf by age 30 Duran xD

Given the rolloff frequency of your ears, subbass is not as damaging as people think ;)

Given the rolloff frequency of your ears, subbass is not as damaging as people think ;)

I've always wondered about that.. Could you explain that concept a little more?

And nice car/build OP! :fing34:

Nice build. Looks good for the first box. Thats a big port haha.

I've always wondered about that.. Could you explain that concept a little more?

And nice car/build OP! :fing34:

X2

Edited by B_I_B

That Icon looks right at home in that box. Looks great Rodney!