95Honda

5/6 channel reccomendations...

I am looking for a new 5 or 6 channel amp. I need flexible, decent crossovers to run active. Power isn't super critical. High quality is priority #1... Size #2 and Cost would be my lowest at #3.

Any reccomendations?

Leviathan?

Alphasonik PMA 5753A this maybe :ughdunno: this could be a bad recommendation, but I thought I would at least try to help

The amp won't work, but damn, I am glad you showed me that thread, I am going to take his 18s off his hands if he'll let me....

Alphasonik PMA 5753A this maybe :ughdunno: this could be a bad recommendation, but I thought I would at least try to help

The amp won't work, but damn, I am glad you showed me that thread, I am going to take his 18s off his hands if he'll let me....

:) glad to be of some help even if it's by accident

The Leviathan looks like it will fit the bill perfect. All the features I want. Thanks for the link.

I have some research to do.

From what I have read so far, Zed looks like a quality product.....

The Leviathan looks like it will fit the bill perfect. All the features I want. Thanks for the link.

I have some research to do.

From what I have read so far, Zed looks like a quality product.....

Very nice amps, I'm not even using the crossovers on it and I love it. If it matters at all they are on a group buy right now till the end of June. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/49335-new-zed-products-group-buy/

I too would suggest the Leviathan, but also the Phoenix Gold XS6600 and, what I use, Audison LRx5.1k