Angelboy863

How much can you bench?

Weightlifting is fun too you know, especially with friends because you always seem to strive to lift more. Thus getting bigger :dancing:

That is the typical question people get ...? lol how much can you bench ? And for golfers ...how far can you drive ? Well I dont max out and Im not a powerlifter but consider myself a bodybuilder so mind over muscle . Incline 315 for 10reps was my best . I dont want to injur myself . I've injured myself over the years and it'll set you back . We arent getting any younger and our bodies react differently when we get older . So got to be smart and let your ego go sometimes but you know your bodies limits and tell it when to stop .

I don't bench.... :peepwall:

I will start soon though hopefully when I go to the gym properly.....

You should man, it really is a stress reliever, especially if you do twice your weight. :fing34:

^amen brotha ...best stress reliever . Well except for sex ;) I put all that negative energy when I get stressed and it'll make you focus and lift harder . So from neg to pos ,I think that helps us in return !

Lol its a big plus to stay in shape. Im still a teenager so Im trying to get as good as i can get. I do it because i love it though, not because i want to show off. Thats the last thing id do it for, well other than competition. But its nice to know that some older people still weightlift! Not trying to call anyone old though :peepwall:

Ha ...I just turned 30 ,I guess Im old but feel great ! Exercising does make you feel younger and healthier . Way to start early . Its an awesome lifestyle . It kept me out of trouble and turned my life around

Ha ...I just turned 30 ,I guess Im old but feel great ! Exercising does make you feel younger and healthier . Way to start early . Its an awesome lifestyle . It kept me out of trouble and turned my life around

Agreeeeed. :fing34: