i thought i ordered 3 fi q series in the dual 2 ohm series, but some how i got the 1ohm instead..not sure if i made that mistake or if FI sent me the wrong ohm load..and im not here to lay blame..it is what it is not a big deal or something for me to cry about..my problem is this..i was going to wire them to my Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

4 ohms: 850 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1700 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 cha

the guy doing my instal said with these subs im looking at a little under a .5 ohm load, but when i check with the 12volt web page it says 0.67 so not far off i guess, my question is, can i try running this amp at.5 ohm? anyone have any experience with this particular amp? its the new series thats CEA-2006 compliant and i think i have read some people running these at .5 ohm..but i still wanted to check with your opinions..im really strapped and just dont have the funds to buy a different amp..the guy said 1 solution is to buy 3 amps that will do 1000-1500 watts in 2 ohm..but that will run me no less then $600 and im strapped has it is..so please let me know your opinions..thank you

Check your invoice and see what exactly it is you ordered. If you did indeed order D2 and Fi accidentally sent you the wrong subs they have great CS and would be happy to help you out.

i thought i ordered 3 fi q series in the dual 2 ohm series, but some how i got the 1ohm instead..not sure if i made that mistake or if FI sent me the wrong ohm load..and im not here to lay blame..it is what it is not a big deal or something for me to cry about..my problem is this..i was going to wire them to my Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

4 ohms: 850 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1700 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 cha

the guy doing my instal said with these subs im looking at a little under a .5 ohm load, but when i check with the 12volt web page it says 0.67 so not far off i guess, my question is, can i try running this amp at.5 ohm? anyone have any experience with this particular amp? its the new series thats CEA-2006 compliant and i think i have read some people running these at .5 ohm..but i still wanted to check with your opinions..im really strapped and just dont have the funds to buy a different amp..the guy said 1 solution is to buy 3 amps that will do 1000-1500 watts in 2 ohm..but that will run me no less then $600 and im strapped has it is..so please let me know your opinions..thank you

You can wire the subs to 1.5 ohms to that amp.

Even if you run the amp at 0.5ohm just set your gain conservatively.

Don't put that amp at .5ohm imo its going to burn it up.