Sign in to follow this  
EpicenterDesigns

Toyota Matrix

The center arm rest section was wrapped in suede, blue suede when I got them.

They were in bad shape. Faded, dirty and peeling. So to keep the blue he wanted, I went for the more bling like shine.

Juan_matrix_paint_3.jpg

I even got a silver mettalic vinyl that damn near matches the cars paint.

Matrix_9.jpg

Matrix_10.jpg

Matrix_11.jpg

The inserts aren't my thing, but very very good work :fing34: How does it sound? What tweeters?

lookin nice!!!

lol i used to live in FLA... and now im in texas,,, any way i busted out laughing when i seen the inserts.. to piss my PR friends off .. i would just say casualy... "mexicans" and shake my head when ever they did somthing funny.... and as some people may not know.... PR's HATE i mean HATE being called mexicans....

sorry just made me laugh...

I like the blue/silver color mix, very Nice!!

Question: How are the speakers mounted/supported by the door or are they just mounted to the panel?

i just have a random question. do you only do pro audio in Florida? not trying to hate on it at all, i wanna try something myself but it seems like you're always doing something like this. they look amazing all the time. its just something i'm not familiar with seeing as how most michigan people do drop in speakers and a big sub/amp combo and call it quits.

florida you will see the most custom cars. iv lived mostly in the south, but florida has a lot of really nice rides.

ok, i know there are a lot of them down there. i visit family in palm beach and tampa every other year and love what i see but i have never heard anyone with a nice system or such. thanks for that.

keep up the great fiberglass work.

what products do you use though? i'm curious because soon i'll be trying some fun stuff

LOL at those inserts and the screens in the doors. The craftsmanship is excellent though. Stellar work

Question: How are the speakers mounted/supported by the door or are they just mounted to the panel?

Thank you sir.

And the speakers will just mount to the panels from what I understand.

The guy lives a few hours away and I only had the panels to work with. I mentioned supports but thats probally as far as it went.

i just have a random question. do you only do pro audio in Florida? not trying to hate on it at all, i wanna try something myself but it seems like you're always doing something like this. they look amazing all the time. its just something i'm not familiar with seeing as how most michigan people do drop in speakers and a big sub/amp combo and call it quits.

Well, there is a lack of quality sound knowledge these days. But I think that can be for many places. But there is a horrible rash of cramming all the pro audio you can into a car to get loud. No matter how aweful it sounds.

There are vehicles around here with 40+ pro audio mids and horn and not a single sub in it. :bull:

LOL at those inserts and the screens in the doors. The craftsmanship is excellent though. Stellar work

I tried a few times to talk him outta the monitors. But he is keeping it real. Real 2001. :shrug:

And then he swore he needed the insert up there cause it was gonna be plain. :ughdunno:

Thank you sir.

And the speakers will just mount to the panels from what I understand.

The guy lives a few hours away and I only had the panels to work with. I mentioned supports but thats probally as far as it went.

Thanks for the explaination, sheds a different light on the direction taken.

Excellent work as always, you inspire me.

I would love for you to make a how-to door panel youtube video!

Nice craftsmanship :drink40:

Excellent work as always, you inspire me.

I would love for you to make a how-to door panel youtube video!

X2!

I tried a few times to talk him outta the monitors. But he is keeping it real. Real 2001. :shrug:

And then he swore he needed the insert up there cause it was gonna be plain. :ughdunno:

At least you tried. At any rate the doors look good and I'm sure the customer will be happy. That's what its all about