SanityCore

Custom Enclosure

How much would it cost for a box with these specs?

Vehicle Make and Model: Infiniti G35 Coupe 2004

The box is for 2 dayton ho 10's. Box specs are 1.5 cubic feet tuned to 30hz. Sub back, port back. Flush mounted, double baffle, rounded over port corners, and 45°'s.

Max Dimensions (Now let me know if anything can't happen and I'll adjust): I'm trying to conserve space, the trunks in g35 coupes aren't that spacious. I want to try and fit the box as close to the back seats as I can. The back of the trunk of a g looks like this, http://www.mp3car.com/attachments/show-off-your-project/28465d1145844043-2005-g35-coupe-pentium-m-carpc-trunk-empty-2.jpg

The height I'm trying to fit it in is about 10 inches toward the back. The height of the trunk goes up several inches after about 8 inches from the back. The length where the height is approx. 10 inches is about 25 inches then it starts to go down a little on the sides. The width is tricky because towards the back seats it is slanted but as small of a width as possible would be great.

Port Color: Undecided (what colors are there?)

Flush Mount Ring Color (if flush mount is chosen): Undecided (what colors are there?)

Carpet Color: Undecided, (most likely gray)

Zip Code for Shipping Quote: 93312

Edited by SanityCore

Hello,

Is it 1.5 cubes per sub or 1.5 total? I know some of the Dayton's like small enclosures.

Andrew

Hello,

Is it 1.5 cubes per sub or 1.5 total? I know some of the Dayton's like small enclosures.

Andrew

1.5 for both. Everything else sound ok?

About how much would this cost?

Thanks

Hello,

Andrew

Thanks

Uhm I don't want to come off rude or anything but I would kind of like to get this enclosure soon (been waiting to get one for a year and now have the chance to do so). If you're too busy I can try to get one somewhere else?

Hello,

Andrew

Thanks

Uhm I don't want to come off rude or anything but I would kind of like to get this enclosure soon (been waiting to get one for a year and now have the chance to do so). If you're too busy I can try to get one somewhere else?

I am currently three weeks out for enclosures. If you can't wait this long then I would try pro-rabbit on CarAudio.com

Andrew

Wait for argent. I gave you the link here for a reason lol

x2!! Andrew makes excellent enclosures!!! I would wait!