oh yes i totally understand this shizzzon i was just saying i liked how it sounded, not trying to get louder or anything just seemed like they hit the lows better just like the q isnt louder then the bl but the q hits lows better then the bl, iv noticed im more of a lows guy i love seein that tiny honda roof flexin like a mug haha, and also thats what subs are all about trying out new stuff and getting to know what certain subs can do and what they cant do. Its like i can either get another bl and just be louder or sell it and get 2 dc and have a complete different sound, my next step i want to keep for a while so do i want to keep the same sound just louder or try out something new ya know

Different box and port area etc will change the sound of the BL completely. The level 4's won't necesarily "hit the lows better" in your box. Like shizzon was saying. The TS parameters will tell you how the driver will behave if you truly wanted to know "what certain subs can do". Just want to be sure you understand this before you make a decision on new subs. Install will make a much bigger difference than equipment

i thought the bl's were low end monsters

did i miss something lol???

well not quite, i think the bls are ment to get loud if anything, the Q series are the ones that drop low low along with the ssd. Dont get me wrong they get low but now as much as some with that deep rumble

exactly, and that is why i want to hear some zcons now :), was hoping there would be a couple ssa guys out at the meet but i didnt see anything except dc cuz it was a flex issues comp

I was running sundown..lol

Will have 2 15" xcon's in my truck this weekend...not quite zcon's but close enought

exactly, and that is why i want to hear some zcons now :), was hoping there would be a couple ssa guys out at the meet but i didnt see anything except dc cuz it was a flex issues comp

I was running sundown..lol

Will have 2 15" xcon's in my truck this weekend...not quite zcon's but close enought

Xcons are meant for different goals then Zcons, so they are not directly related.

well not quite, i think the bls are ment to get loud if anything, the Q series are the ones that drop low low along with the ssd. Dont get me wrong they get low but now as much as some with that deep rumble

What is your current enclosure tuned to?

my enclosure is built to the optimal rec. that fi has which is 2.5 cuft tuned to 33hz, the enclosure is professionally built by pro rabbit over on caraudio.com forums so im pretty sure it has nothing to do with the enclosure yet said again

4 18s n only 155?...

Lol dont you hit around that with 2 15's?

Well what do you listen to

i think a lower tuning would help with the lows, like the low note on put on is something i want to make damn sure my sub can slam, i think the bl can for sure do that with the right tuning.