Sign in to follow this  
DC Power Kyle

What the hell has been going on at DC Power?

Okay everyone,

At times we have a very hard time keeping up with the amount of volume of calls and e-mails we get. Sometimes, voicemails and e-mails get overlooked. ex: We're going to call you back then another customer calls. It's not intentional at all, we're just simply busy and we try our damn best.. Sometimes we have 50-60 calls come through our call center in a single day and we can only get to 20 people because it seems everyone calls in all at once. Not to mention we only have two people (Stan and I) answering the phones. Everyone else is in the back either programming the CNC machines, building alternators, or making harnesses. I would also like to mention that we take our time with our customers, walk them through every question they have so they can make the best choice. Hell, sometimes I will even go over what amplifier may be better for their subwoofer(s). We do our best to return voicemails and e-mails but we're not perfect. Yes, we have had horror stories and sometimes things don't go according to plan or the housing dont line up right on our belt alignment system and things have to be further investigated and fixed. If you call in for almost any Ford or Chevrolet, most Toyotas or Hondas we have you covered. However, if you want out of the ordinary, sometimes out of the ordinary happens. The oddballs is what has cost us so much headache in the past and made us regret doing them. We're moving past that and are trying to go in the right direction. We are just an extremely busy, small company. In the past three years we have continually doubled our sales numbers, which makes things very difficult at times to keep up with. That's all that there is to it. If you guys need ANY assistance, you can e-mail me, or stan at the following e-mail addresses:

kyle @ dcpowerinc.com

stan @ dcpowerinc.com

Food for thought: DC Power is NOT reinventing the wheel at all. We are making a completely new wheel. We have to R&D all of our own casings to fit EACH individual vehicle. This isn't done at the OEM level, this is done at DC Power's level IN HOUSE. We are taking XPs and putting them in vehicles that were NEVER designed to have one in them. We strive for the best, and sometimes, the best takes nothing but time. Just remember, Apple didn't become who they are today overnight.

PLEASE NOTE: Robbie is simply too busy to get on the forums at this time. DO NOT PM HIM unless you want to get no response back. E-mailing myself or stan, or calling is the best way to get a hold of us.

Sign in to follow this