BanginGMC

Looking to upgrade

Dc Power,

Is it possible to trade in my like new 320amp, and get a discount on a 390amp?

Thanks,

Domenico

no!

Unfortunately the 320HP and the 390XP are two separate animals. Nothing can be used besides the pulley to convert to a 390. I would recommend selling the 320HP online and then getting a 390XP. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Unfortunately the 320HP and the 390XP are two separate animals. Nothing can be used besides the pulley to convert to a 390. I would recommend selling the 320HP online and then getting a 390XP. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I think you misunderstood me, I don't want to send mine in and upgrade the alternator to a 390. I want to trade mine in with some cash and get a 390XP.

answer = no.... hahahaha :peepwall:

Will it fit a GM 3.8 V6?!?!?!?!

I think you misunderstood me, I don't want to send mine in and upgrade the alternator to a 390. I want to trade mine in with some cash and get a 390XP.

I could work something out with you, but you'd be money ahead to run duals and have almost twice the power for less money with more idle output as well.. I can do a dual kit for this, I just need to get the XP housings all proofed before I take on any new projects. The last week I've done nothing but run the lathe, draw, and program.. Let me know what you think..

I could work something out with you, but you'd be money ahead to run duals and have almost twice the power for less money with more idle output as well.. I can do a dual kit for this, I just need to get the XP housings all proofed before I take on any new projects. The last week I've done nothing but run the lathe, draw, and program.. Let me know what you think..

It would be cheaper to buy a bracket and another alternator rather then trading it in for the 390? Damn.

If you can, PM me the difference I would have to pay if I traded it in.. or post it on here if you don't mind.

Also, what the price would be for another alt and bracket

It would be cheaper to buy a bracket and another alternator rather then trading it in for the 390? Damn.

If you can, PM me the difference I would have to pay if I traded it in.. or post it on here if you don't mind.

You would be at least $5-$600 for a 390 with your alt.. I can do you a dual kit for around that with another 320... 390's are extremely expensive to build, and we make less on them than we do any other alt we sell even at the price we sell them... Kinda like a loss leader, yeah, they are BAD ass alts, but we make literally nothing on them, therefore no room to deal... :(

You would be at least $5-$600 for a 390 with your alt.. I can do you a dual kit for around that with another 320... 390's are extremely expensive to build, and we make less on them than we do any other alt we sell even at the price we sell them... Kinda like a loss leader, yeah, they are BAD ass alts, but we make literally nothing on them, therefore no room to deal... :(

Okay, I feel ya. I would like a bracket and another 320 alternator, how long would that take to build and be shipped? I'm pressed for time, I'm leaving the state in a month and would need it within that time frame if possible.

Honestly, we would not be able to complete that dual kit within this month. You're probably looking closer to 1.5 to 2 months for that kit minimum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Honestly, we would not be able to complete that dual kit within this month. You're probably looking closer to 1.5 to 2 months for that kit minimum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Okay, I would still like to go through with this.. but when the alternator and bracket arrive I will not be home to determine if everything bolts up well and is in working order. When I come back from work (months) and if any problems arise like I mentioned earlier I assume the time length won't be an issue, since we are having this conversation now.

If it's all the same to you, I would like to pay you in three payments. Before you start, when the alternator or bracket is finished (which ever gets built first) and the last payment when everything is ready to be shipped.

no!

Unfortunately I don't want to take anyones money until we have everything ready, developed and ready to ship. This is where we always get in trouble because of development times change all the time depending on what needs to be pushed ahead. I hope you understand.

Unfortunately I don't want to take anyones money until we have everything ready, developed and ready to ship. This is where we always get in trouble because of development times change all the time depending on what needs to be pushed ahead. I hope you understand.

Okay, but I would like to continue on with this. I want the bracket and alt.

I understand that. Let us get caught up with production on our billet frames for people that have been waiting for XPs and HPs then we will start with the custom development :D

Maybe a month or so?