suicideking602

My friends totaled Audi A4

Long story short...

This 15 year old kid in my neighborhood with no license crashed into my friends PARKED Audi A4 in front of my house. He told the cops that he was going 5 MPH LOL.

The funny part was the little kid was trying to act tuff infront of the cops but after the cops left he hid in his parents car, The stupid kid only lives 1 side street over from me...

you can't really tell from the picture but his box and amp was pushed all the way into the back seat and the headunit was laying on passenger floor, just from the impact.

Photo0511.jpg

Photo0514.jpg

Photo0516.jpg

Photo0515.jpg

Photo0512.jpg

Photo0517.jpg

Photo0519.jpg

Looks totaled which sucks but at least next time he can get some rims that actually look good.

Awww thats horrible =[. But he definitely should get some euro style rims next time. :)

I would've beat that kids ass

The kid was only 15 bro, and my friend just got out of prison :suicide-santa:

What woofers was he running, hope the subs are alright? I saw the Orion amp and i think headrest monitors.

Looks totaled which sucks but at least next time he can get some rims that actually look good.

:yaya::ehh::puzzled::ughdunno::peepwall::WTFBubble::suicide-santa:

Best of wishes to your friend. I'd fuckin sue.

Damn that sucks. Have to pull everything out through the back seat due to the trunk?

Damn that sucks. Have to pull everything out through the back seat due to the trunk?

the box had to go in thru the backseat it was to big to go thru the trunk.

the only tricky part is that there is a batcap installed in the rear corner were the most damage is.

Fun day I have tomorrow. he is planning on getting a Range Rover now so i will put up a build log when i do his new install.

sucks balls... :suicide-santa:

Total B.S.!!! But what ya gonna do?? :shrug:

Balls, that sucks!

That happened to my last pickup, it was parked out on the street and this teenage girl planted a mustang in it.

Damn, is their insurance going to cover it?

A few years ago I had a juvenile in a stolen car being chased by the police lose control and run across the neighbors yard. The neighbor lost a chunk of sod, I lost 3 cars, all totalled. I sued as insurance wasn't covering this mess for some reason, won the settlement and have still been fighting to get my money out of these low life sacks.

Tell your friend good luck, I hope it works out for him.