So my buddy just got out of prison after 6 years in and he is selling alot of his stuff...he has an amp ive never seen before...mark antony 3000d? Are they good?...i opened it up and its mint....he wants $100 for it...does anyone have specs or know wtf is up with this amp...

Did you try google ?

Mark antony or Levinson ?

Did you try google ?

Mark antony...i looked it up and it says that its a cheater amp...it will do 50wrms @4ohm...but take it down to 1ohm and it does 3kw rms...that cant be right...huge pucking gap...

They made several amps. WE actually had a member on here several years ago who was selling off excess inventory which was purchased by US Amps, or perhaps they had a hand in design and manufacture. Not sure. They were pretty good amps though. YOu really can't lose for $100 if it works.

Use to run that amp on 4 hollywood's about 10 yrs ago it was a beast of a amp

Edited by nate132113

Good amp, yes. 3000w, no.

um dual 1 ohm cant be wired at 1ohm so he's looking at the right type of amp...

Did you try google ?

Mark antony...i looked it up and it says that its a cheater amp...it will do 50wrms @4ohm...but take it down to 1ohm and it does 3kw rms...that cant be right...huge pucking gap...

GOD DAMN!

Did you try google ?

GOD DAMN!

Thats what i said...i was talking to some guy who had one and he confirmed it...he said it should do around 2800w rms...shit good enough for for a btl...he also mentioned that they can go as low as .5ohms no prob

:WTFBubble: How the hell do you stumble upon deals like this? First the bum now this lol. For a hundred dollars you can't go wrong.

:WTFBubble: How the hell do you stumble upon deals like this? First the bum now this lol. For a hundred dollars you can't go wrong.

Idk bro...comes with the living in the ghetto...who said gangbanging didnt have its perks...im picking it up tomorrow...hell i might show up with only 90 buck...but seriously i dont wanna push my luck too far...probably donating blood on monday...just to balance the karma levels

BUY it and take some pics man!

also double check your wiring on your sub, you said you have d1 sub and you want to wire it to 1ohm?