Sign in to follow this  
jj1479

Couple of bikes from Thunder in the Valley

Took some photos of some bikes from thunder in the valley this year had more but my camera won't let me import the rest for some reason.

007.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-5.jpg

:wub: the old-school look of the trike!

Ya I don't know how to change the picture size on photobucket plus I couldn't get a descent picture cause they was no room to stand back and get a good shot their was way to many people walking through.

Edited by jj1479

That one was awesome. All of those bikes except for one was from the Rat's Hole Custom Bike Show. You entered your custome bike and then everybody voted for the best looking. Their was about 15 more bikes entered in that contest but my camera is messed up and wont let me load them.

X2 the white walls set it off

I love the orange and red bikes on the bottom, kinda like what I am getting. My fiance said no more sport bikes :(

That one was awesome. All of those bikes except for one was from the Rat's Hole Custom Bike Show. You entered your custome bike and then everybody voted for the best looking. Their was about 15 more bikes entered in that contest but my camera is messed up and wont let me load them.

take the memory card out of the camera and use a reader instead.... should stop that annoying issue....

nice pictures man! that old school looking trike is bad ass!

If you click on your pictures on photobucket till they get to their max just right click the pic to get the url and it should post them bigger, that's how i post mine.

nice pictures man! that old school looking trike is bad ass!

If you click on your pictures on photobucket till they get to their max just right click the pic to get the url and it should post them bigger, that's how i post mine.

I tried that but screwed the trike up and made it smaller. For some reason it wont let me make it bigger than 320x240 :jon: and so i got pissed and closed it for now I'll try again later

take the memory card out of the camera and use a reader instead.... should stop that annoying issue....

Well that wont work my wife thought I had put them all on photobucket so she formated the card to see if it was bad or something :ughdunno: so now I lost ALL of my 317 pictures!!!!

No you didn't. When I get home ill send you a link for an application that can recover it. Or Google the word RECUVA

Nice pictures! I forgot you lived close to the ralley. Next year if we go again I will let you know.

The bike turn out was a little low this year, but is always a nice ralley.

Well that wont work my wife thought I had put them all on photobucket so she formated the card to see if it was bad or something :ughdunno: so now I lost ALL of my 317 pictures!!!!

Sounds like the way my wife helps me. :o

Awesome Looking Skooters ... Very Nice !!! :drink40:

I really like the first Bike.

I want a choppa one day, but I'm damn picky, and don't want to spend 50k, I don't know if it'll happen.