Angelboy863

Your best record?

Oh, and I weigh in currently at a whopping 236lbs, 6'3", and I can do all these times and numbers today.

You're a big guy :peepwall: impressive running times! :fing34:

U.S. Army lol Gotta be... And thanks, running distance is the best way to lose weight especially after I gained a few pounds a couple months ago. I got up to 252, then I had a knee and hand injury so the Push ups will be going up here shortly, hand is all healed!

Oh your in the Army? im enlisting in April. yeah these numbers were all done yesterday, except the running. Go Army Bro!

What MOS? And welcome to the team brother.

Lightwheel Mechanic. Not one of the best jobs but its what im good at. Worked on diesel trucks my whole life. Whats yours?

Right now Im 25P working under the NSA/CSS Georgia. Im going to reclass to PsyOps, go to ranger, then reclass again and go 18 series. The desk life just aint for me lol

Oh, and I weigh in currently at a whopping 236lbs, 6'3", and I can do all these times and numbers today.

U.S. Army lol Gotta be... And thanks, running distance is the best way to lose weight especially after I gained a few pounds a couple months ago. I got up to 252, then I had a knee and hand injury so the Push ups will be going up here shortly, hand is all healed!

Oh your in the Army? im enlisting in April. yeah these numbers were all done yesterday, except the running. Go Army Bro!

Lightwheel Mechanic. Not one of the best jobs but its what im good at. Worked on diesel trucks my whole life. Whats yours?

Right now Im 25P working under the NSA/CSS Georgia. Im going to reclass to PsyOps, go to ranger, then reclass again and go 18 series. The desk life just aint for me lol

haha thats awesome bro! i thought about ranger school.. but decided no because im not making the Army my career im going to go serve my country on my part but i have to be home for my family. 8 years is good for me lol

Pushups: 112 in 2 minutes/ 580 no knees touching ground

Sit-ups: 118 in 2 minutes / 960 no resting on ground for more than 2 seconds

Pullups: 34

Chinups: unsure of what a "chinup" describes

Best time in

1 mile- 5:12

1/4 mile- 53 seconds

1/8 mile- never run one i dont think..

Most weight in

Benchpress- like 90. never got into it.

Curls(single hand and double hand)- 45, same story

Leg press- 380, again..

Squats- never tried it

Military press(most probably don't do) yep

i weigh in at a whopping 130 right now. most of those records came a few years ago when i was around 120-125. im 5 ft 9.

you did 580 pushups and 960 situps????

with no time limit, yes. push ups/sit ups/running used to be my life.. haha. i went to a military academy for high school, and thats pretty much all i ever did.

Ohhhh ok lol. Hm no time limit i wonder how i would do. I see youre from Sarasota did you happen to go to Sarasota Military Academy?

that i did sir... haha. i posted my records for the 2 minute time frame used in the apft as well. the 580 and 960 were just a challenge we did in raiders one day.

thats awesome dude. i dont go to sarasota military academy but i go to summerlin military academy in bartow, FL. Im a raider too :) couldve been captain but turned it down because then id have to work harder :P

haha thats awesome bro! i thought about ranger school.. but decided no because im not making the Army my career im going to go serve my country on my part but i have to be home for my family. 8 years is good for me lol

Right, same here. Im going to get some schooling and if I cant make green beret get out. But if I DO get the green beret, Im going to probably retire if I live that long, then go work for a private military corporation... But good luck bro, hit me up if you have any random questions!

Lol nah bro still workin on my electrical. But the zcons will be mine soon!

Cant wait!!

Right, same here. Im going to get some schooling and if I cant make green beret get out. But if I DO get the green beret, Im going to probably retire if I live that long, then go work for a private military corporation... But good luck bro, hit me up if you have any random questions!

cool. i wish you best of luck on your success! indeed, i'll keep in touch with you

thats awesome dude. i dont go to sarasota military academy but i go to summerlin military academy in bartow, FL. Im a raider too :) couldve been captain but turned it down because then id have to work harder :P

true that. havent heard of summerlin.. been out for a while though. haha.

i was actually captain of the male team my senior year. we took second at states... was pissed as hell. the team before us f'd with the land nav points, and the judges didnt actually go verify that until after the awards, which is when they told us they couldnt find the points, and that they had been moved.. we took 2nd by like 3 points.. if we had found ONE of our 3 land nav points, we would have won...

needless to say... still infuriates me.

haters gonna hate.

dont run much lol

i can bike a mile in 2mins though.

fastest mile is around 9mins

chinups-20+

dips-probably 40

bench-390 as of now

squats 500 5 times

legpress-1200+ like the other guy ran out of plates lol

deadlift-405 5 times then my hands give out

machine curls i can get 200 maybe 2x, need to try wt dumbells

5'9 at around 230lbs , but u'd never think it lol

true that. havent heard of summerlin.. been out for a while though. haha.

i was actually captain of the male team my senior year. we took second at states... was pissed as hell. the team before us f'd with the land nav points, and the judges didnt actually go verify that until after the awards, which is when they told us they couldnt find the points, and that they had been moved.. we took 2nd by like 3 points.. if we had found ONE of our 3 land nav points, we would have won...

needless to say... still infuriates me.

haters gonna hate.

Oh that sucks man. Yeah summerlin has always been 2nd or 3rd we've never placed 1st in anything lol. Yeah it's my upcoming senior year and the team asked me to be a co captain. I was like "passsss" lol I'm just there to be with friends have fun learn things and get a workout.

dont run much lol

i can bike a mile in 2mins though.

fastest mile is around 9mins

chinups-20+

dips-probably 40

bench-390 as of now

squats 500 5 times

legpress-1200+ like the other guy ran out of plates lol

deadlift-405 5 times then my hands give out

machine curls i can get 200 maybe 2x, need to try wt dumbells

5'9 at around 230lbs , but u'd never think it lol

Dude that's awesome. But whats with you guys being twice my size lol. I'm 130lbs is anyone else my size lol?

lol well i was 160lbs freshmen yr in high school.

wrestled 152, but past couple yrs in college haven't did much but sat around and played xbox and got my weight up lol

lol well i was 160lbs freshmen yr in high school.

wrestled 152, but past couple yrs in college haven't did much but sat around and played xbox and got my weight up lol

lol thats funny. but its nice to know you big guys can do s ome great physical feats! :peepwall:

haha im trying to get up to 145 and wrestle there because here at 130 its too easy lol

Pushups: 53

Sit-ups: 86

Pullups:25

1 mile: 6:38

Bench press: 405x 6

Squats: 435 x 7

Military press: 180 x 4

6"5 275lbs @ 18% BF

Still working on losing more, always a bitch to run.

Pushups: 53

Sit-ups: 86

Pullups:25

1 mile: 6:38

Bench press: 405x 6

Squats: 435 x 7

Military press: 180 x 4

6"5 275lbs @ 18% BF

Still working on losing more, always a bitch to run.

:fing34:

deadlifted 500 yesterday wt no gloves...never again :noob:

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

All of these I'm asking best continously

Pushups: 73 IN 60SEC

Sit-ups:

Pullups: 3X3 WITH 135 STrapped to me with a 2 sec pause at top and bottom @ 220

Chinups:

Best time in high school - sophomore year @~165

1 mile 5:15

1/4 mile 51.2

1/8 mile 22.6

Most weight in

Benchpress 550 raw @220 in a workout

Curls(single hand and double hand) 135x15

Leg press 2000lbs in college @ 215 and Single leg 3x6 @1200lbs @215

Squats Best workout ever - max 640 5 min rest then 315x30 5 min rest 315x40 @ 225 -

Military press - standing pin press - 275x5 @ 235

Be sure to add your weight and size as these do play a large factor in how much you can do ^_^ thanks!

Lol I'm bored so I'm going to ask whats your best numbers in these various excercises

Pushups: pfffft. 30

Sit-ups: 35

Pullups: 1

Chinups: 5

Best time in

1 mile

1/4 mile

1/8 mile

Most weight in

Benchpress 211

Curls(single hand and double hand)

Leg press

Squats

Military press(most probably don't do) 135

Be sure to add your weight and size as these do play a large factor in how much you can do ^_^ thanks!

I am 6' 210 lbs, and 17 years old. like, 20% bodyfat.

Lol I'm bored so I'm going to ask whats your best numbers in these various excercises

Pushups: pfffft. 30

Sit-ups: 35

Pullups: 1

Chinups: 5

Best time in

1 mile

1/4 mile

1/8 mile

Most weight in

Benchpress 211

Curls(single hand and double hand)

Leg press

Squats

Military press(most probably don't do) 135

I am 6' 210 lbs, and 17 years old. like, 20% bodyfat.

Great effort! Lol I'm 17 too