adirevolvo

Getting more Manufacturers

hey. I just sent a quick e-mail to adire about this, but I really think these site would start to take off quick if we could get a few more manufacturers like SI to have there online forum here. What do you all think? I've talked to (the other) Aaron about this a little and he seemed to be down, but I'm not sure the best ways to go about doing it. Anyone have input on this?

Edited by adirevolvo

Seems to be the friend of a friend thing or just friends that is working now.

Doesn't Adire already have Visionary ?

As of right now, e-mails seem to be doing the trick ... and in my case, speaking directly to Donn himself.

- Steve

I, personally don't agree with this. Certain companies have their own forum, so the whole place is kinda like a home for the fans. You start mixin stuff up and people can be a*sholes and I don't want to see that happen here. There are a lot of Adire Fans over at CAT, and they are all very cool, but I feel once you start mixing everyone together and immature people come along, it can get ugly. It would be Koo, no doubt, but I just don't think it would work to well. Especially when you get the, "what's better, Magnum or Brahma?" thread.

I, personally don't agree with this. Certain companies have their own forum, so the whole place is kinda like a home for the fans. You start mixin stuff up and people can be a*sholes and I don't want to see that happen here. There are a lot of Adire Fans over at CAT, and they are all very cool, but I feel once you start mixing everyone together and immature people come along, it can get ugly. It would be Koo, no doubt, but I just don't think it would work to well. Especially when you get the, "what's better, Magnum or Brahma?" thread.

then you answer brahma...cuz it is :finger::P

anyways i see what your saying and i just talked to denim some more and it seems like what needs to happen will happen.

i just want to see this site grow and start getting more people to post so I have somthing to answer lol.

If we go to get more companies... we need to get companies who dont have boards already.

Example, Second Skin Audio, Orion, someone said alpine once, and there are alot more too.

what about giving dom and Iraggi Alts a place? i dunno what all would be talked about, but im sure people could find help there.

what about giving dom and Iraggi Alts a place? i dunno what all would be talked about, but im sure people could find help there.

Dom has a real good following on Term Pro... that basically is his board over there. We could try but i dont think it would do anything.

We could possible see if H-O Alts wants to do it too, but the same thing goes for them, they are on Term Pro alot

second skin might be a good option then. i forget his name but the guy who runs it is a vert nice guy and always helpful.

I guess it might be a good idea to get a few companies from diffrent parts of the car audio world,

since we has si for subs, and he just got gnome for boxes, it would be cool to have second skin for dampening, and maybe another company for amps (cough arc cough). that way we dont get much fighting between the loyal gangs lol.

second skin might be a good option then. i forget his name but the guy who runs it is a vert nice guy and always helpful.

I guess it might be a good idea to get a few companies from diffrent parts of the car audio world,

since we has si for subs, and he just got gnome for boxes, it would be cool to have second skin for dampening, and maybe another company for amps (cough arc cough). that way we dont get much fighting between the loyal gangs lol.

Arc is like an hour and half away from me :D ....

I wish i had the money to buy stuff from them but i dont lol

i got some for sale cheap :D look in the classifieds

I know but saving for my 36.1's and another xxx

those 36.1's and the 35.1's really are not all that great, totaly off topic, but ive talked to people who work for re, and re dealers, and no one likes them lol. they dont put out anywhere near the power they were rated for, and quite a few 35.1's got sent back to re for repais and stuff. re does subs well, and they kinda have a lackluster showing in amps, they are not awful amps, but they just dont do the number they are rated for. I was about to buy a used one a while back and david from re stoped me and told me to get the memphis st1000d instead.

those 36.1's and the 35.1's really are not all that great, totaly off topic, but ive talked to people who work for re, and re dealers, and no one likes them lol. they dont put out anywhere near the power they were rated for, and quite a few 35.1's got sent back to re for repais and stuff. re does subs well, and they kinda have a lackluster showing in amps, they are not awful amps, but they just dont do the number they are rated for. I was about to buy a used one a while back and david from re stoped me and told me to get the memphis st1000d instead.

You're right OT but that's good information ... never knew that, thanks.

- Steve :)

where you from?

where you from?

im from seattle if you were asking me

more then getting manufactures i think we really need to start getting more and more people to join, i dunno how, but we need to.

Sacramento, CA :D

Dis boy needs to hit up Fresno with us soon, Stoner....

Sacramento, CA :D

Dis boy needs to hit up Fresno with us soon, Stoner....

i would have been there at the past one but i have other things i had/forced to do lol

Orion and a few other brands (a/d/s for example) are owned by Directed Electronics, I'm sure they've got something going on somewhere but who knows.

How about RE? I know their staff posts at CAF and CA but I don't think I've seen an RE forum anywhere...

Orion and a few other brands (a/d/s for example) are owned by Directed Electronics, I'm sure they've got something going on somewhere but who knows.

How about RE? I know their staff posts at CAF and CA but I don't think I've seen an RE forum anywhere...

www.acousti-visions.com/

yea i think all the members know that Orion is owned by Directed Electronics but HCCAfan is part of the Orion familly so anything is possable...

and RE has Bladeice.com as there home forum...

jamie