Hotdog69

Rival Subwoofers .. beast subs

DSCN5175.jpg

DSCN5174.jpg

Dont know if any of you have heard of Rival Sub woofers but the guy who designed these subs I think has done a good job. He has his own car audio shop Rival Mobil Electronics about 40 miles from me and I have had the opportunity to hear a few vehicles that have these Rival sub woofers in them and they are performers. Here is a few vids of the vehicles.

This vid he has more power 7200rms clamped.

Now for the s-10 which is a sweet build on two 12" Rivals

And the Owner's name is Bill and he has a pretty loud jeep with 4 12" Rivals in a wall that has done over 156db this vid has a good view of the subs.

Here is his 155.2db score was not his higest

Edited by Hotdog69

This reeks of spam.

Spam?

I posted in the right section. There not mine but I have seen them and heard them so I thought I would share.

The guy is legit.. my friend asked me if I had heard of his brand earlier this year. I looked it up, and all that came up was Rival Mobile Electronics.. and my friend's cousin lives in Galesburg. I'm almost 100% this is real.

Rushrun here on the forum is the owner of Rival.

The first vid doesnt impress me very much, the guy has like what 6-10 subs on 7300rms? No if it was a single one on 7300rms, on say a 600rms sub putting up a 157, i might say wow.....just saying!! But anyways, are you just advertising these subs for this guy or are you wanting to know more info?? If you are just advertising then yes it would be spam, as you "should" not be advertising in the forums about some company that isnt connected with the forum. If the owner wants to step up and start talking with Mark and Aaron about possibly joining the advertising ranks, then that is all gravy. But until then it really isnt fair to us who are connected with the forum. But would love to hear more about the company and equipment, but like i said if the owner wants to chime in only. Just putting out my 2 cents.

The first vid doesnt impress me very much, the guy has like what 6-10 subs on 7300rms? No if it was a single one on 7300rms, on say a 600rms sub putting up a 157, i might say wow.....just saying!! But anyways, are you just advertising these subs for this guy or are you wanting to know more info?? If you are just advertising then yes it would be spam, as you "should" not be advertising in the forums about some company that isnt connected with the forum. If the owner wants to step up and start talking with Mark and Aaron about possibly joining the advertising ranks, then that is all gravy. But until then it really isnt fair to us who are connected with the forum. But would love to hear more about the company and equipment, but like i said if the owner wants to chime in only. Just putting out my 2 cents.

these are my own experiences that I have had with Rival subs and my own thoughts and opinions. No advertising here just thought I would share what I have experienced myself. I know most people would like to see pic's when your posting about something so I shared a few pics and videos that I have seen also.

nothing more nothing less.

And the first vid was 7200rms clamped on 12 12's

Maybe that's why this forum is dead,that's not advertising he didn't once mention where to buy them,the price or anything. All he did was show some videos of some subs,the owner would get nothing from advertising on this as it is one of the deadest forums there is,beside Soundpressure. If people can't post vids of other subs,then that's just weak,my 2 cents.

Maybe that's why this forum is dead,that's not advertising he didn't once mention where to buy them,the price or anything. All he did was show some videos of some subs,the owner would get nothing from advertising on this as it is one of the deadest forums there is,beside Soundpressure. If people can't post vids of other subs,then that's just weak,my 2 cents.

Dead? I don't call 18,000+ members dead.

You obviously have no idea what keeps forums up and running, it needs money from vendors, who pay to advertise their brand(s).

Actually initially I did but I removed it because that was the only thing i could assume was spam. I am not trying to get anyone upset, just trying post what I thought was a pretty good sub from what I have heard and seen personally.

I'm assuming there is no problem, Aaron would have already locked this thread if he felt it was spam.

Spam?

I posted in the right section. There not mine but I have seen them and heard them so I thought I would share.

The way you had initially posted all those links, it essentially appeared as spam.

Spam?

The way you had initially posted all those links, it essentially appeared as spam.

and I apologize for that.. I removed them right away because that is what I thought you considered as spam.

Did I edit his post? No. Don't dare call my site weak, if you have spent any real time on here, you will see there are videos EVERYWHERE on this forum, regardless of brand. The way the links were posted before the initial post was edited by the OP, and email address, was exactly like many other brands that have sent one of their minions to post up info so it does not look like free advertising. I am not saying rushrun did that, just that it looks exactly like what I have seen many times in the past, and due to SSA being a busy and popular board, it happens consistently enough.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you feeling ok? SSA is steady year in and and year out, so many sub-par copy-cat forums have come and gone over the years. Every year, SSA continues to grow in traffic and member base. SSA may not have the frenetic pointless traffic of other sites that are filled with kiddies that are in pissing contests, but SSA is stocked full with quality topics, real information, industry people, and people who have a clue what they are talking about due to experience. Just because SSA does not have 15 topics a day asking W7 vs Type-R, or will this hit 155db's or countless posts of "You want DC? I got you bro!", or numerous other examples of wastes of audio internet space, does not mean in the slightest that this site is slow. Take a peak in how many sections we have, how spread out the traffic is, and notice how many posts are centralized in singular topics. No forum that is steaming forward towards 1,000,000 posts could ever be called slow, especially one that has such a centralized focus. (not to mention Mark borked up the site a few years back, during an update and we lost some 70k worth of posts)

Spam?

and I apologize for that.. I removed them right away because that is what I thought you considered as spam.

Thank you, I do appreciate that. I did not edit, as I always give people the benefit of the doubt, that and we don't run this forum like a rudderless ship of stoned nazi-monkeys. I have no problem with rushrun what so ever, he has contributed to SSA in the past, if he wants to have some info here about his products, or a section here or on CarAudio-Forum.com, PM me no problem. :)

Dead? I don't call 18,000+ members dead.

You obviously have no idea what keeps forums up and running, it needs money from vendors, who pay to advertise their brand(s).

Well said Duran. As the site gets busier every year, the more it costs to keep this place running. NO audio forum period, does as much to their forum and website as we do, none period. All of that costs money.

move around then ChocolateThunda

so what's better?

type r or w7?

:suicide-santa:

so what's better?

type r or w7?

nah nah those suck... they have to be square to make bass.. thats proven.. my cuz has some .. he cant turn them up all the way or your face will break

true story

so what's better?

type r or w7?

Of all the competitions I have went to Type r's have always been louder then W7's. Just saying :peepwall:

:WTFBubble: All that coming from a :noob:

so what's better?

type r or w7?

MTX 9500 duh!

so what's better?

type r or w7?

Of all the competitions I have went to Type r's have always been louder then W7's. Just saying :peepwall:

You mean to tell me WHOOOSH WHOOOSH does not show up on the termlab? ;)

Denim your a good guy,i have seen you around and your always positive. I do apologize if i offended you. The site is very nice,just not a lot going on.

Denim your a good guy,i have seen you around and your always positive. I do apologize if i offended you. The site is very nice,just not a lot going on.

No worries, I have put years of my life into this place (more then just the forum) and I take it personal, one of the few things I do. But everyone is entitled to their POV here, we don't ban or what not if there is a disagreement.