walled01alero

Casey Anthony Not Guilty

What trash...

Can't believe someone can get away with killing their own daughter.

A shame!

What trash...

Can't believe someone can get away with killing their own daughter.

A shame!

Tragic!

Damn. I wonder what she'll go through for those counts of false information.

as said on another forum..

Just because it seemed she was guilty doesnt mean that she was.

That is why the saying goes "innocent until proven guilty"... not "guilty until proven innocent".

the prosecution has to prove WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that she was guilty and they failed to do that.

If our justice system has failed it is because they couldnt put together a case... 12 jurors 12 not guiltys

regardless of what she did or did not do, it had to be proven 100%. it wasnt.

I have been watching this 4 plus hours a day for a week now. After all of the evidence the prosecution presented NOTHING that provided reasonable doubt that Casey was connected to the murder. What Jose said is completely true how that the prosecution was just throwing ideas out and seeing what stuck on the wall. However I am surprised that she was cleared for pretty much everything besides lying.

You also could state that the jury did what the judge said not to do.. based there decision on emotions.

Where is she going to go now? Certainly not home. :ehh:

Am I the only one that thinks she may have been safer in prison? Away from a public that had convicted her before the trial even started. The sad thing is she will probably profit from all this monetarily with being paid for interviews, book deals, etc...

i keep hearing that her brother and more importantly her granddad are involved, possibly the actual ones who may be guilty which would make sense as nothing could get pinned on her.

I don't care what the jury says (or the prosecution or defense for that matter). That trash had guilty written all over her face and she had a hand in her daughter's death, but I could believe that her brother/grandad had a hand in it too.

Far as I'm concerned she's completely innocent, as the prosecution couldn't prove otherwise, the judicial system wasn't the problem, lack of evidence, and a law team worth a damn were the problems.

Far as I'm concerned she's completely innocent, as the prosecution couldn't prove otherwise, the judicial system wasn't the problem, lack of evidence, and a law team worth a damn were the problems.

At least somebody else has some sense lol.

Casey Anthony: Now Available for Baby Sitting...

word, they couldnt even prove how the baby died, let alone prove it was a murder, let alone prove someone murdered her.

i think she did it, but she just got lucky they couldnt stack up the evidence against.

gotta prove beyond reasonable doubt...

im an idiot. triple post.

Edited by Wood.

as said on another forum..

Just because it seemed she was guilty doesnt mean that she was.

That is why the saying goes "innocent until proven guilty"... not "guilty until proven innocent".

the prosecution has to prove WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that she was guilty and they failed to do that.

If our justice system has failed it is because they couldnt put together a case... 12 jurors 12 not guiltys

regardless of what she did or did not do, it had to be proven 100%. it wasnt.

If the tree falls in the woods and noone is around, does it make a noise,but one this is for sure it is still laying on the ground, as that baby was...

So the guy walking from the woods with the ax did not do it huh ?

Nobody saw him, where the common sense ?

Eye on the TV

'cause tragedy thrills me

Whatever flavor it happens to be

Like:

"Killed by the husband" ...

"Drowned by the ocean" ...

"Shot by his own son" ...

"She used a poison in his tea,

Then (she) kissed him goodbye"

That's my kind of story

It's no fun til someone dies.

"Just because it seemed she was guilty doesnt mean that she was."

and just because she was found innocent doesn't mean she didn't murder her child...

I have a 100% clean record, not even a speeding ticket, so that means i've never done anything against the law....obviously.

Eye on the TV

'cause tragedy thrills me

Whatever flavor it happens to be

Like:

"Killed by the husband" ...

"Drowned by the ocean" ...

"Shot by his own son" ...

"She used a poison in his tea,

Then (she) kissed him goodbye"

That's my kind of story

It's no fun til someone dies.

I thought of this song the other day while watching people RUNNING to get seats in the courtroom.

Edited by Dan208

Her child dies and she doesn't report it for 31 days. If she didn't do it, she knows who did.

OJ V.2

Do you think OJ was completely innocent as well?

Her child dies and she doesn't report it for 31 days. If she didn't do it, she knows who did.

OJ V.2

Do you think OJ was completely innocent as well?

Just like OJ.. "If the glove dont fit you must acquit"

I wonder if there will be a civil trial and she is found guilty

Edited by Hotdog69