I have a RF Power T500-1BD. I was thinking about running it at .5 ohm to a DC Audio Level 3 15. Can the Power series handle that kind of load?

Try it and see what happens. Then let us know how it works out!

I wouldn't wire it to .5 for daily, might try it for burps though.

I don't see why you would want to run it down to .5. The extra power you'll get won't make an audibel difference and it will most certainly put more stress on your equipment. Unless this is for competiton use, lol.

Agree with the guys above, and If I were you I wouldn't do it, at all. For competition use when burping people have gotten away with running real low loads but even for the moments it takes to do the burp they're still generally stressing the electrical components in the amp beyond their designed ability. It shortens the life of the product, plain and simple. If it's some old amp that you had lying around and you're just wanting to see what it can do before it smokes and you don't care if it lives or not then who cares, but if it's relatively new and you intend to keep and use it for some time then I wouldn't even do it for burping let alone for any extended period.

Just my .02

Agree with the guys above, and If I were you I wouldn't do it, at all. For competition use when burping people have gotten away with running real low loads but even for the moments it takes to do the burp they're still generally stressing the electrical components in the amp beyond their designed ability. It shortens the life of the product, plain and simple. If it's some old amp that you had lying around and you're just wanting to see what it can do before it smokes and you don't care if it lives or not then who cares, but if it's relatively new and you intend to keep and use it for some time then I wouldn't even do it for burping let alone for any extended period.

Just my .02

I agree 100%

Thanks fellas for the info. I'm not gonna try it at all. I would like to keep my equipment. I'll just get a new amp for my Level 3. I'll just get the new Constant Power series from RF.

We did that for a friend and it clipped pretty hard