JBurt09

So my girlfriend signed us up for this contest.......

Sooo my girlfriend signed us up for this Cutest Couple's Contest that is put on by our local newspaper, The Ledger.Bless her heart she's very competitive, but I don't think she realized what all it entails to win one of these things on your own haha.

So anyways if I could get some help or participation I would greatly appreciate it.You just have to go register and make a username and password and then confirm it in your email.Take's 2 minutes start to finish, tops.I'm not asking you to cheat.If enough people participate that won't be necessary anyways.I want a fair win :)

So here are the rules as stated in the email she recieved:

Thanks for participating in The Ledger’s Cutest Couples contest! The third round has started and your photo is up for voting. The top 5 photos from this round will go on to participate in the final round, Monday July 11 to Sunday, July 17.

Let me take this opportunity to remind you of the rules. Everyone may vote once a day. Please do not clear your cache, use different browsers or any other tricks to vote multiple times in one day – we can easily discover this behavior and it will cause any votes from the person to be voided, as per our rules. Many people fall into this behavior when they see another picture has gotten a great many votes in a short amount of time. Know that those photos will go through the same scrutiny.

Instead, take advantage of the “vote for me” widget on your photo’s page and send it out to friends and family. Encourage them to vote everyday. Good luck! Vote at www.theledger.com/cutestcouple

And here is the link to our picture:

Our Page!!

I don't know if that is against the rules or not.If so, just let me know.God bless everyone!

polk countys cutest awww

Brooo I'm from Polk county too lmao. I'll vote for ya bud.

Brooo I'm from Polk county too lmao. I'll vote for ya bud.

Haha 863 man!I appreciate it man.

Just saw this and checked the winner... Sorry I didn't vote. Couldn't beleive it... :WTFBubble: