MarcusG911

What amp would you use?

I an almost ready to purchase my pair of 18 in zcons. FTW! I'm still debating on what amp(s) to use for them. Any thoughts? Opinions? Statements? Etc?

I'm thinkin SAZ 4500 if I can find one used.

Maybe even Crescendo 's line but I haven't seen what they have out recently. I don't do competitions, this setup is just for show and enjoyment. But I want some bang in my car.

Please, feel free to comment on anything, I'm open to what yall gotta say. I'm in the thinking process right now. Thank you.

-Marcus G.

Both the options you mentioned would be fine. Go with whatever fits your budget. Don't forget about the possibility of strapping a pair of amps. You didn't mention electrical upgrades. I hope you've thought that part out as well as it can be very expensive.

Cool. Haha BanginGMC that's exactly what I'm thinkin. I'm prepared to pay for whatever fits, I cab buy a $3000 amp if I wanted to lol. My electrical is good, I bought 4 more batteries and talkin to mechman about a bigger sized alternator.

Actually the 4500D from Sundown maybe a bit overkill if your not competing. The 3500D might be a better fit.

The new Crescendo's look like performers but have yet to read any reviews from the new Bass Clef series.

AudioQue is another option to look into for a good value.

Search the classifieds and see what is available as well.

DC Audio 5.0K? :D

Actually the 4500D from Sundown maybe a bit overkill if your not competing. The 3500D might be a better fit.

The new Crescendo's look like performers but have yet to read any reviews from the new Bass Clef series.

Very true. SSA should make amps. Just sayin ;)

DC Audio 5.0K? :D

I was thinking more of the 3.5k lol but nice try.

Very true. SSA should make amps. Just sayin ;)

agreed man

I've always heard good about dc amps but I'm not so sure about them I'd rather use something I've had experience with like sundowns or crescendos

2 saz 2500 ,strapped or not, and you should be fine !!!

But DC or Crescendo would be cheaper.

once i get my 15" zcon im going to use my aq2200 on it, there very good amps iv had no problems with mine so far and it doesnt even get slightly warm, just gotta have a good electrical system and any of those amps would work great