basshead7890

95 Honda Accord Build Crossfire XS-V2 18"

Do you have anymore pics of your amp install? It looks super clean man!

ricksi30, on 29 Aug 2013 - 01:49, said:

Do you have anymore pics of your amp install? It looks super clean man!

Not yet, I just threw that together last night to make sure they would fit and fold up

What made you change amps?

What made you change amps?

morepower1.gif

Mmmmk lol.

Better tho?

Yea, it was a little louder

I can but I can't believe your amps shipped liked that...

I couldn't believe it either, but they work though

great sub ...regret selling mine 

possibly the worst packaging I've seen yet.  Glad to hear that they work though.  Too bad skar doesn't have any respect for the equipment they are shipping, as by your install work it's obvious you take the time, and give the respect to the equipment you choose to put in your vehicle.  Keep up he nice work.

Why the Concerto amp, been hearing a lot of bad with those amps? Plexi bottoms are gonna be bad ass.

jay-cee, on 05 Sept 2013 - 12:35, said:

Why the Concerto amp, been hearing a lot of bad with those amps? Plexi bottoms are gonna be bad ass.

It has a red board.

What is it that you don't like? It kinda sounds like you were shooting for red from the previous statement is why I ask. Maybe some ambient lighting will help just a little bit. Not to the point where it looks blinding, but just a slight glow where you can't see the bulbs themselves. 

What is it that you don't like? It kinda sounds like you were shooting for red from the previous statement is why I ask. Maybe some ambient lighting will help just a little bit. Not to the point where it looks blinding, but just a slight glow where you can't see the bulbs themselves.

I don't like how the cover panels sits on top of the amps and I got the crescendo because the skar's board are red.

a88g.jpg

I went to a comp today and did a 127 in park in pound and a 148 @ either 33 or 34hz at the head rest

Pretty decent scores there. With your setup most people would aim for a street 2 or 3 point system and see how long they can hold fuses. As for park and pound I would see how long fuses would last at db3. Just out of curiosity do you know what your peak is 6 feet away already or not? I peak at 33 hz doors open inside the car, but it drops about 1 or 2 hz outside the car. My current high is 147 @ head and 125.7 park and pound. I do need to step up my batteries for sure though as im running a stock up front and a single d3100 in back. I start above 128 in db2 and drop extremely fast because I have no reserve or upgraded alternator.

Pretty decent scores there. With your setup most people would aim for a street 2 or 3 point system and see how long they can hold fuses. As for park and pound I would see how long fuses would last at db3. Just out of curiosity do you know what your peak is 6 feet away already or not? I peak at 33 hz doors open inside the car, but it drops about 1 or 2 hz outside the car. My current high is 147 @ head and 125.7 park and pound. I do need to step up my batteries for sure though as im running a stock up front and a single d3100 in back. I start above 128 in db2 and drop extremely fast because I have no reserve or upgraded alternator.

I don't know my peak, that was my first time in park & pound

Sick looking setup, love the amp install.