Sealed or Ported: Ported

Number of Subs: 2

Brand and Model of Subs: Sundown Audio 15" Nightshades

Max Dimensions: my rear seats

Port Color: no color

Flush Mount Ring Color:N/A

Carpet Color: Grey

Zip Code for Shipping Quote:33811

Any other notes: I'm not too sure about how I want my box to be made but I will allow my entire back row for installation. I want the subs front firing and I still want to use my rearview mirror so the box cannot be past the rear window. What's your recommendation for where the ports should be? I'm looking for an idea so if you can show me what you mean that would be appreciated. Tuning around 32-34hz. Thanks alot Andrew.

Unless he owns a Ford Ranger you are going to have to help him out a little bit bro.

Go measure your truck.

i have a 95' ext cab ranger. i had 3 15's in there at once. talk about insane lol. but i took out my jump seats and got another 8 inches total. my box was like 49" long and fitted perfect. the 15's where just too much so i have 1 12" orion hcca on a mtx 1501d amp and its pefect. i do want to see some pics when ur install is complete :popcorn:

good luck with it all bro.

It's raining hard outside so Ill measure later, not doing this in a hurry. But awesome dude. I wanted the nightshades originally for my 2003 maxima but I no longer have that car and I heard nightshades are great in small enclosures so I decided to keep them and buy a ford ranger, I want to wall out my back but that will be in the future, for now these two nightshades will do great in a front firing box w/o blocking my rear window.

It's raining hard outside so Ill measure later, not doing this in a hurry. But awesome dude. I wanted the nightshades originally for my 2003 maxima but I no longer have that car and I heard nightshades are great in small enclosures so I decided to keep them and buy a ford ranger, I want to wall out my back but that will be in the future, for now these two nightshades will do great in a front firing box w/o blocking my rear window.

ya. at one time, i had 1 18" Fi btl that i was about to wall off but i wanted a back window lol. then i went two 2 12" mtx 9500's and now to 1 12" orion hcca. have u had a system in ur ranger yet? reason i ask is because i wanted to see if u have any electrical problems. i barley turn up my sub and my volt meter goes crazy and i only have a mtx 1501d (1800watts) on it. i did the big 3 but the stock alt. (95 amps) just isnt cutting it lol.

No I just bought this truck but ive upgraded almost everything lol. I bought a 270 amp alternator from mechman for like $500 then I got a deal on a XS power 3100d battery from Matt at mechman. I'm about to buy another XS 3100 and soon I'll sell my SAZ 1500 and go for a SAZ 3000. Ive done the big 3. My ranger is ready for whatever I throw at it lol at least for now.

No I just bought this truck but ive upgraded almost everything lol. I bought a 270 amp alternator from mechman for like $500 then I got a deal on a XS power 3100d battery from Matt at mechman. I'm about to buy another XS 3100 and soon I'll sell my SAZ 1500 and go for a SAZ 3000. Ive done the big 3. My ranger is ready for whatever I throw at it lol at least for now.

geeeezzzzzz 270 amp is A LOT haha. i just need like a 200 amp and id be set. i just dont want to drop no 500 on a alt. lol

Haha well this will be my bass vehicle/everyday driver lmao. I want a custom made 430 amp alternator in the future to power two more nightshades and then the wall :). As for this thread I'm sorry it's raining outside still so I don't want to go out there but will update as soon as possible with my dimensions.

Damn sucks to hear you never found your car bro but glad to hear your finally gonna put some power to them nightshades so you can give me a review of them :D

lol thanks man. you know what they say things happen for a reason lol.

but this is an example of what i want my sub box to look like in the back of my ranger

196740_10150173439743013_598013012_8291769_345673_n.jpg

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/Trakkon14/196740_10150173439743013_598013012_8291769_345673_n.jpg

daymmmmm. now im thinking...... 3 kicker cvr 15's....... or 3 15" IA 187's..... lol

Lol this was my friend's friend setup. 3 rf p3's sorry, 5 rf p3's there was another box ontop lol but this is how I want my subs.

Lol this was my friend's friend setup. 3 rf p3's sorry, 5 rf p3's there was another box ontop lol but this is how I want my subs.

ya i know what u mean lol. i just like a CLEAN set-up. my last set-up was a 2011 kicker L7 15 in a 4.89CF ported box on a kicker zx1500.1 and it was super clean (look in my gallary) the box went from one side of the cab to the other and the amp sat on top. it was super clean BUT the kicker had 0 SQ so thats y i got rid of it. one thing the L7 did do was get HELLA loud. it blurred my vision and thats with only 1 15. find another 15 in the 250 rang that can do that lol

P.S

sorry to clutter up your thread bro

Damn man thats awesome. Nah it's str8 I love talking car audio lol. It's just raining all night tonight here in FL. Gues I'll measure tomorrow

Sorry i went with a design at my local shop. I got a good deal because my friend works there. But thank you for bearing with me lol. Appreciate it Andrew.