onebadmonte

Texas Heat Wave in Austin Texas

<~~~~ ZERO DBs ....20ffdkljpg.gif

when your subs come in you'll be banging 49s and 50s. Ill still be banging 143s.

when your subs come in you'll be banging 49s and 50s. Ill still be banging 143s.

hell no!!!! i doubt ill be doing 143

im about to those some of these sweet basterds in my car.. i have a pair here out of danis car,.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/productImages/1/4/00000116614-PioneerTSW301RRawCarSubwoofer-large.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://products.howstuffworks.com/pioneer-ts-w301r-raw-car-subwoofer-review.htm&usg=__6XIkzws-eMEtvl-t8Mx8MHESUus=&h=400&w=400&sz=22&hl=en&start=8&zoom=1&tbnid=Zvr-YpOvQ0pJfM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=145&ei=fpYoTrbnIsm1tweX0YS8Cg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpioneer%2Bsub%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D625%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=354&vpy=132&dur=1142&hovh=145&hovw=145&tx=106&ty=124&page=2&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:8

Come on jonny boy, who you bullshittin here. i metered your car last time i rolled thru town and i am positive you will be doing better than 143s HAHAHA

You do need to build a different box if my opinion means anything.

i rememeber .. i was there!! and you WERE LOUDER THEN ME according to your SPL meter.

i never put the termlab on it.... it was low.. but thats about it..

i know i need to back fire them IMO..

what would you do ?

[official thread jack]

Fellas,

As some of you already know, I am in the official running for system of the month (SOTM) over on the SMD site. I could really use your votes. For those you you who haven't already, consider posting a vote for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance and carry on. :)

onebadmonte SOTM July 2011

[/official thread jack]

[official thread jack]

Fellas,

As some of you already know, I am in the official running for system of the month (SOTM) over on the SMD site. I could really use your votes. For those you you who haven't already, consider posting a vote for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance and carry on. :)

onebadmonte SOTM July 2011

[/official thread jack]

I would but the fags there wont let me have an account in my own name. sorry. good luck though!

damn... but can i be a member if i dont run DD or DC?? i hope you win !!

I would but the fags there wont let me have an account in my own name. sorry. good luck though!

Lol! I remember that story. That was some funny sh!t. Thanks bro.

damn... but can i be a member if i dont run DD or DC?? i hope you win !!

Sundown has a section there. :P No worries fellas. I appreciate the kind words. :drink40:

See you all Saturday. Muahahahah!

trunk 0-1000, just 3k and 2 12's, average shit.... with a godam super port that will lay all my enemies to rest!

You should run sb2 also.

I would but my batts aren't big enough...two baby xs power batteries only go so far.

sweet are you going to post up with steve hugo and the boys?

Hell yeah, it's for anyone who wants to stay outta the sun. Should fit us all I think...

can yall bring coolers in>?

when i went to the show in houston they didn't really care what you brought in. dunno if this one would be different. most people brought giant coolrs full of waters or beers

I have ice, water, and beers already in the cooler

well summmmmm bitch... are you taking 290 in right to decker lane or how are you coming in?

either i can maybe throw some drinks in your cooler too or just buyem from you .. :attempt:

what about a grill and some hotdogs? :D

Are you offering?

well summmmmm bitch... are you taking 290 in right to decker lane or how are you coming in?

either i can maybe throw some drinks in your cooler too or just buyem from you .. :attempt:

theres extra room. I'm taking 290 I guess

ah then i prolly wont be able to meet you to throw extra shit in the cooler..

its cool.. if you wanna buy some extra shit ill throw you some cash if you will allow me and dani to drink yo dranks !!!

what time are you hiting the gates?

i can come to san Marcos first. All the same to me

I will be taking water :) probably be getting there around noon

Nice ssa turnout. Good numbers from everybody even in the 105 heat.

I heard someone's face melted off because of all the bass. :P Good turn out. SSA well represented. :fing34: Bummer I forgot my camera. :turkey: It was great seeing everyone. Catch you all at the next show. :rofl2: