hey guy's, i was wondering if there are ever any events in ohio. i live in cincinnati, which is the southwest paort of ohio and iv never seen any comps going on and i want to start competing. does anyone know where i can get some info on this?

You missed one in Columbus yesterday.

You missed one in Columbus yesterday.

id like to stay in the southwest region. i only get 14mpg on a good day so gas is tight. but where can i get some info on up coming events for my area????

It's going to be slim pickins' if you aren't willing to drive very far. There was the Columbus one, and a Mansfield one yesterday, and Elida today. There are a few in Cincy here and there. You'll just need to go on DB Drag's website and see when they are scheduled. There really aren't any USAC, IASCA, or much MECA around here anymore either...

There aren't many in my area either, we traveled about 5 hours round trip to go to a show yesterday. There's one in August and it is going to be about the same (150 miles one way). We get lucky (if you wanna call it that) once per month in July, August and September and only have to travel 90-95 miles one way. Every show we go to is 1.5 hrs away or further.

Hopefully as the economy gets better, people will spend more at shops, and they in turn will hold more shows/competitions. The only other way would be if more manufacturers would help sponsor events (though it's not likely since their sales are down just as the shops' sales are)

I know its like a 3 hour drive but there is a Show in taylor, mi on the 16th. Should be really good turnout!

there was actually a show schedualed in downtown cincinnati ( about 30 mins from me) but it was cancled :suicide-santa: