Sign in to follow this  
rezinated

i know im gonna get it... but its been a month!!!!

title explains it all.. i know im just anxious "super fn anxious" but i ordered my sub 06/18 and it is now7/11 when should i be expecting an update?

It actually hasnt been a month yet, read on Fi's site where it tells you it will take 10-15 business days to build. Then you gotta factor in your not the only person buying a sub from them, hopefully an update will come soon.

Uhhh...check your tracking number

There are a few stragglers on 18s, but everything should be shipped out through the 29th..and some on the 30th.

Uhhh...check your tracking number

There are a few stragglers on 18s, but everything should be shipped out through the 29th..and some on the 30th.

ya ive been checking it at least every other day... no updates with the tracking number but i def appreciate the fast responce...

im just sooo damn anxious lol ready to thump that new bl, by the way would you recomend breaking it in and if so how? im running a hifonics brz 1700 in a ported box at 2.2 cubes at around 34 hertz with 0 guage and all stock electrical...

no need to break nothing in ! Just play your music and :dancing: !!!

no need to break nothing in ! Just play your music and :dancing: !!!

lmao... yeah thats kinda what ive been leaning towards.... sooo yall think a fully loaded bl 12 in 2.2 cubes with 1700 watts at 34 hertz will produce some good results?

My bl 12 produces amazing results :drink40:

youll be slammin

Edited by trod2902

hell ya... im excited i just got an update on ups.. IN FUKN TRANSIT... will be here friday and ill be thumpin.. i need a battery and a decent head unit now tho.. anybody have any cheap quality? hook a brother up lol

Sign in to follow this