Infinite913

Good names for an audio shop?

Planning on opening a shop here soon in the metro detroit area! I wanted to see what crafty names we could come up with for a one stop shop.

DmD Customs

The Boom Boom Room

9:13 Customs

The Boom Boom Pow

:peepwall:

Motown Audio

Detroit Sounds

Motorcity Customs

Detroit Customs, R&R Audio. 913 Customs is cool.

You open a shop I'll definitely come check it out and recommend you as an actual non-shady shop. Getting hard to find around here.

You open a shop I'll definitely come check it out and recommend you as an actual non-shady shop. Getting hard to find around here.

Ramrods non-shady custom shop

Ramrods non-shady custom shop

:lol2:

Wangin' Woofas Audio

The story behind 9:13 Matthew 9:13 is my favorite scripture in the bible and me and my wife got married on the 13th day of september. I am a strong christian and kinda want that aspect in my shop. We were also throwing around "Boomin Customs After Death" kinda like a Before Christ After Death approach. I want to do a lot of things with this shop and the guys I got starting it with me. I dont want to just be another shop that just throws stuff in your car and sends you on your way. I want people to respect the company as we respect our people. Customers being happy is our number one concern. I know a lot of people say that but how many companies actually back that up ya know. Im digging all the ideas and names so far. Nothing is set in stone I just want to have some cards printed up for the taylor show as the Astro will be there so that we can promote the business and show our skills off all at the same time!

Detroit Sound Solutions ?

Wreckin Audio"

Im not good for naming stuff :ughdunno:

The story behind 9:13 Matthew 9:13 is my favorite scripture in the bible and me and my wife got married on the 13th day of september. I am a strong christian and kinda want that aspect in my shop. We were also throwing around "Boomin Customs After Death" kinda like a Before Christ After Death approach. I want to do a lot of things with this shop and the guys I got starting it with me. I dont want to just be another shop that just throws stuff in your car and sends you on your way. I want people to respect the company as we respect our people. Customers being happy is our number one concern. I know a lot of people say that but how many companies actually back that up ya know. Im digging all the ideas and names so far. Nothing is set in stone I just want to have some cards printed up for the taylor show as the Astro will be there so that we can promote the business and show our skills off all at the same time!

If you are working there, it will show without something in the name.

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them that are evil, and thou hast tried them, who say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: Revelation 2:2

If you are working there, it will show without something in the name.

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them that are evil, and thou hast tried them, who say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: Revelation 2:2

you are right my man! LOVE the Scripture quote BTW!

Motown Audio

Detroit Sounds

Motorcity Customs

Detroit Sounds is the best so far imo.

I hope you and your business do well!

ground pounding audio :fing34:

E-Penis Extender, your slogan will be "We can get you to the audio to get an E-Penis the size of Steve Meade!"

car audio shops are VERY hard to make survive, and a no go in a recession

i took around at a local shop... and it sucked...

everyone was the best (mainstream) installed stereo subs amps for 200 bucks.. and maybe you could finance it too!! ha ah

then when you try to lead them to a better sub or amp its most always.. nah i never heard of that my cuz has a BLAH BLAH its the best.

just a reminder. there is mo money in installing car stereos for the public IMO.

just for the recorded i like all the name you came up with

I always liked the unique names; here are a few I remember.

(S)pecializing in

(U)nique

(B)oxes &

(S)ubs

Hear No Evil (this was a home audio store - believe they had car audio)