Sign in to follow this  
Owners1

BEWARE of tejcurrent

I purchased an alternator bracket from Troy Jones (tejcurrent) nearly 4 weeks ago. Since my purchase, I am completely disgusted by the level of service I have received from Troy.

I have been more than patient for my bracket which I paid in full without hesitation due to various recommendations from friends in the CA community. I feel taken advantage of, scammed, and I want everyone that's looking to buy an alternator bracket NOT to use TEJCURRENT.

At this point, I don't want the bracket. I want my money back in full. I will not have my Hummer be seen with this brand filled with scamming and bad service attached to it.

As a business owner, I would be absolutely embarrassed to run a business so poorly. I don't know if anyone has had better luck but I once again highly suggest avoiding Troy Jones (tejcurrent) in the future for your alternator bracket needs.

I have included a log of pictures with our correspondence:

tejcurrent1.png

tejcurrent2.png

tejcurrent3.png

Hate to see this.

I know Troy, and I have not been able to get in touch with him either and I am not looking for anything from him, just to shoot the shit.

Who knows what is going on in his life

You may have been scammed of your time (Which sucks!), but I am sure you will get your money back or the bracket. He is not a scammer. Good guy with a quality product, just in over his head it seems.

I'm locking this thread as you posted the same thing in the Feedback section.