Owners1

BEWARE of tejcurrent

I purchased an alternator bracket from Troy Jones (tejcurrent) nearly 4 weeks ago. Since my purchase, I am completely disgusted by the level of service I have received from Troy.

I have been more than patient for my bracket which I paid in full without hesitation due to various recommendations from friends in the CA community. I feel taken advantage of, scammed, and I want everyone that's looking to buy an alternator bracket NOT to use TEJCURRENT.

At this point, I don't want the bracket. I want my money back in full. I will not have my Hummer be seen with this brand filled with scamming and bad service attached to it.

As a business owner, I would be absolutely embarrassed to run a business so poorly. I don't know if anyone has had better luck but I once again highly suggest avoiding Troy Jones (tejcurrent) in the future for your alternator bracket needs.

I have included a log of pictures with our correspondence:

tejcurrent1.png

tejcurrent2.png

tejcurrent3.png

Nice double post!

Better to keep this between you and Tejcurrent and not bring it to a public forum!

Nice double post!

Better to keep this between you and Tejcurrent and not bring it to a public forum!

Absolutely not. The public has to know. I have yet to receive my bracket or money back and have someone who is completely ignoring my emails.

Would you continuously talk to a wall and expect a response?

Nice double post!

This is the classifieds feedback section, and this is its purpose. I like to know about things like this before doing business online. Owners1 Gl getting this straightened out.

a months time is not that bad, i agree its fustrating.. and there is nothing like having a car down while waiting on the part it makes every day seem like two..

was it a custom build part? or a part claimed to be in stock shipped when paid?

Nice double post!

This is the classifieds feedback section, and this is its purpose. I like to know about things like this before doing business online. Owners1 Gl getting this straightened out.

Agreed.

a months time is not that bad, i agree its fustrating.. and there is nothing like having a car down while waiting on the part it makes every day seem like two..

Yeah it's not necessarily the month wait it's the lack of communication.

Very true that it does seem much longer. However, it wouldn't be as bad if he had responded to me and given me a realistic timeline.

It isn't a custom part. He said he had it in stock and was waiting for the belt for it. I offered to wait until finally saying just send the bracket. I still have no bracket and no money back..

This guy hasn't delivered products in half a year and couldn't make good on all those, yet he accepts money for more brackets a mere month ago?

I'd file a claim with paypal immediately if you are concerned about not getting your part and being left out in the cold. Paypal will put a freeze on his account until there is confirmed resolution.

This guy hasn't delivered products in half a year and couldn't make good on all those, yet he accepts money for more brackets a mere month ago?

Actually Sir-Lancelot has gotten a bracket from him a few months ago, but it was picked up. Not that it matters any, just saying.

Good luck owners1. I hope you get your money back and those crossfires get all the juice they need.