Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

MECA show in Cockeysville MD 7/17

TDS/Team DIYMA Sound Challenge??

It is near me, and I think Don of SDS will be stopping by also. Anyone plan on going?

I planned on going:

IMG_20110710_204147.jpg

Did some testing with my new Cactus K5

4 hrs away from Norfolk, VA, So close but SO far!!!

Well there's your problem.

It is at 10840 Williamson Lane, Cockeysville, MD

I think he means it's 4 hours from him.

Don't worry. Stopped by, nothing special, was actually disappointed with the turn out.

I hate it when that happens. The turnout at the show I attended last weekend wasn't as good as good as I had hoped.

Sorry you were dissapointed in the turnout. We had 18 cars for an SQ only show, which is a pretty good turnout for a 1X show considering when we did a combined SQ/SPL comp last month where we had 16 SQ cars and 6 SPL cars. We just dont seem to be able to get any SPL cars to come out to shows in this area, this year or last so we stopped throwing them. Again, sorry to disappoint but from an event co-ordinators stand point this we a very successful day and we had a lot of fun doing it.

Sorry you were dissapointed in the turnout. We had 18 cars for an SQ only show, which is a pretty good turnout for a 1X show considering when we did a combined SQ/SPL comp last month where we had 16 SQ cars and 6 SPL cars. We just dont seem to be able to get any SPL cars to come out to shows in this area, this year or last so we stopped throwing them. Again, sorry to disappoint but from an event co-ordinators stand point this we a very successful day and we had a lot of fun doing it.

No worries, just I guess was expecting more people and more goings on. Thought it was a 2x show. There should be plenty of SPL cars in this area. After years of Nathan having packed shows every weekend, yes it was Termpro, there should be plenty of SPL cars.

We need to get in sync for this area! It was a 1x NSPL show in Salisbury yesterday too! Don't know the turn out for that! Most of us are getting ready for the 31st in Millersville!

We need to get in sync for this area! It was a 1x NSPL show in Salisbury yesterday too! Don't know the turn out for that! Most of us are getting ready for the 31st in Millersville!

I might try to go to that and say hello to some people.