ALL4SPL

(2) SA 12s (1) SAZ1500d and a big smile on my face!

Alright so I got my second 12 and WOW, I can just say that WOW! Here are a few vids I did this afternoon after putting it in.

This last one is just a short 11seconds of what the box looks like.

Gonna head out to my boys in a few and get this on a termlab, Ill post the results later! Oh and SUNDOWN FTW! :D

Edited by All4Spl

nice man! good work!

also notice your rear wiper doesn't like your subs either lol!

I've tried to tell him they are garbage and he should just sell them to me. I guess that idea won't work since he sold me his old single 12" box and convinced me to buy the SA 12d-4 I got in my civic. I need to keep him away from my house or the next thing I will be doing is ordering a 2nd sub!

Edited by rsfaze

I've tried to tell him they are garage and he should just sell them to me. I guess that idea won't work since he sold me his old single 12" box and convinced me to buy the SA 12d-4 I got in my civic. I need to keep him away from my house or the next thing I will be doing is ordering a 2nd sub!

lol bass is a drug! and you can't win so just join in already lol!

That's pretty impressive for two 12's on 1500 watts :fing34:

I've tried to tell him they are garage and he should just sell them to me. I guess that idea won't work since he sold me his old single 12" box and convinced me to buy the SA 12d-4 I got in my civic. I need to keep him away from my house or the next thing I will be doing is ordering a 2nd sub!

lol bass is a drug! and you can't win so just join in already lol!

ya I know.. I need to get my h/o alternator first, I'm already running @ 2 ohms and the amp is putting out 1200 watts, if I drop to 1 ohm with 2 of these subs, I will be putting out 1800 watts on my stock electrical.. not going to happen :(

Your rear view nods in approval.

Well went from a 134ish with 1 SA12 and 1400 JBL watts, to a 144.2 with 2 SA12s and 1500 sundown watts!

Sorry double post, I'm on my phone.

Edited by All4Spl

Well went from a 134ish with 1 SA12 and 1400 JBL watts, to a 144.2 with 2 SA12s and 1500 sundown watts!

nice.. I haven't heard you booming by my house yet though :P

Looks great man! I've got to go ported where my rear seat is! I just got mine all set up in a sealed box, but it's just not loud enough in the trunk!

10db jump that is insane!

Lookin good! I use that same Bassotronics song all the time to do demos and vids.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Here is the pic just after finding peak frequency and given em hell, and as a side note the second 12 is still a bit stiff so could be a little higher once it breaks in. Oh and incase you cannot see it, that is at 46Hz.

spl.jpg

Edited by All4Spl

Very nice increase, what else do you plan to do?

A 10 db increase just adding a 12 and switching up amps is huge, very nice work I must say. :drink40:

Yeah not your typical gain from what I did but I'll take it! Only plans for now are to carpet the box when I can get some more black stretch form carpet.

How does it sound on music? It looks like a pretty simple box build. I may whip something up when I return from Mustang week in Myrtle beach.

Nice! Pretty sweet for two 12's one amp and nothing crazy done to the car. What size ports are those?

It's 4cuft after displacement of the subs and ports, (3) 4" aero ports 12" long flange to flange, peaking at 46Hz in my car. Also it sounds very good on regular music, granted I have to use the remote bass knob and turn it down for like rock and etc music.

That's what I like to hear. I played ...And Justice For All and with the sealed box that's really too small to begin with, it's just not loud enough in the trunk. I can't wait to get it louder!