YoungGunzBass01

New from Michigan

Sup...

:WELCOME: from Kalamazoo

Welcome to SSA bro!

Sup...

Just enjoying my computer lagging like a mofo from this forum.

use google chrome SSA loves the chrome browser FTMFW!

9:13 Customs FTMFW

Welcome

:WELCOME:

:WELCOME:

what up playa? we gotta get some work done soon to get 3 rides going, sales up, and what not hahaha....

tomorrow, you, me, battery discussion

Welcome from Benton Harbor! MECA 1X event here sunday, tell ramrod to bring his broke self over too! Lots of good guys here.

welcome from dowagiac!!

and mike, you should go out to hammond with me and the guys instead of bangin at the boatyard :fing34:

Welcome from Benton Harbor! MECA 1X event here sunday, tell ramrod to bring his broke self over too! Lots of good guys here.

Only broke because some people dont keep up to there end of the bargain when they say "ya man you busted your ARS! Im gunna send you another hundo when I get my next check" unless of course your still gunna do that and you get paid quarterly. :roflmao:

HA! Unfortunately my next check became my last when I was injured at work and terminated. I haven't forgotten bro. I haven't found work yet, once I get bills caught back up after I get back to work, you'll be the first one that gets a check.

Welcome from Bloomfield :)

hummmm Bloomfield... What system you rockin?

see the signature bro!

2 15" SA-15's with two 6 inch aeroports tuned to ~32 hz running off an SAZ-3000d.

For the past year, the front stage has been Boston Acoustic Pro 60se off of an alpine 3522, but i just bought a used Pioneer gm5400t which i'm waiting to arrive in the mail and am in the process of deadening the doors as well. Also got Alpine typeR 5X7's in the rear doors running off of an JBL GTQ 200. That's in the process of being hooked up too. Should be done by monday.

What system are you running?

see the signature bro!

2 15" SA-15's with two 6 inch aeroports tuned to ~32 hz running off an SAZ-3000d.

For the past year, the front stage has been Boston Acoustic Pro 60se off of an alpine 3522, but i just bought a used Pioneer gm5400t which i'm waiting to arrive in the mail and am in the process of deadening the doors as well. Also got Alpine typeR 5X7's in the rear doors running off of an JBL GTQ 200. That's in the process of being hooked up too. Should be done by monday.

What system are you running?

my bad can't see sigs on my phone... My system is 2 coke cans & some string. lmao

I got all infinity reference speaker 5"1/2 in the front, 6x8 in the back, & put together subs,amp,wiring

Welcome to SSA :slayer:

That's cool man. It took me over a year to assemble my system. Where abouts rochester hills do you reside?