rezinated

so i got my bl in but it sounds messed up...

def dipping below 10 v... i hate my battery :morepower1::suicide-santa:

Turn your gain down until you get your electrical fixed or you are going to have more problems.

Edited by ricksi30

yeah im already putting money back for an hc 1800 maybe a 2000, and i have a regular batt charger would that be suffieciant...

That should be sufficient... Try upgrading your stock battery if you can too. Definatly helps in the long run

well i was planning on running the hc as my main battery... would that be bad... and if i do run it along with the main battery can i just put it right beside the one under my hood because i dont have another 20ft of wire to run to the back of my truck..

Im not sure about running it as your main batt. But if you wire both toghether next to eachother its better. Less cable=less resistance

just curious but why doesnt everybody do that then instead of doing multiple runs of 1/0.... another noob question would i just connect pos 2 pos and neg 2 neg on the batteries and just have my main battery run all of the grounds

Because in most cases there isnt enough room for multiple batteries up front. And yes pos2pos neg2neg. Theres people that will tell you to use an isolator but i personally wouldnt use one

An isolator separates the batteries. So they dont eventually drain out one another.

do NOT EVER use regular battery charger on AGM batteries and yes Kinetik is AGM.

well what kind of battery charger should i get... i guess an agm batt charger? and how often would i really have to charge my battery???

An agm battery charger. There is some online. I think there is some at walmart that are agm and work out good. And maybe after bumpin all day or before comps...

a charger for daily use isn't going to be used often... but when it's needed.. it's either use one u own, or remove the battery out of the car every time and take it to auto zone and pick it up the next day....

Now, for less than $100, convenience wins here in my opinion.

well i guess ill let yall know what happens when i get a new battery... probably gonna be at least 2 weeks but it will be something to look forward too.

Hope your problem gets fixed man. Post a vid of when it gets bumpin ;)

do NOT EVER use regular battery charger on AGM batteries and yes Kinetik is AGM.

Why can't you use a normal charger for a AGM?

Are you saying you need a special alternator too?

I'm curious on exactly what you have to say. Seeing you have no idea what type of charger he already has. Which some normal chargers can charge AGM's just fine, and only know until you research and find out. But jumping to a assumtion isn't helping anybody.

Why can't you use a normal charger for a AGM?

Are you saying you need a special alternator too?

I'm curious on exactly what you have to say. Seeing you have no idea what type of charger he already has. Which some normal chargers can charge AGM's just fine, and only know until you research and find out. But jumping to a assumtion isn't helping anybody.

I'd also like to know the answer to this.

The chargers for agm batteries are generally intelligent..except most of them are gimped and never really fully charge the batteries..so your electrical sag's like pancake boobs.

I've had this discussion a few times...but..yeah.

The chargers for agm batteries are generally intelligent..except most of them are gimped and never really fully charge the batteries..so your electrical sag's like pancake boobs.

I've had this discussion a few times...but..yeah.

so you can use a regular battery charger? and it sounds to me like it would actually be better...

just found this from kinetik.... "kinetik power cells can be charged in a properly functioning vehicle chrging system or with any high quality 12 volt battery charger" ect.. the only thing it says about using a regular battery chargers, or the ones with more than 1 setting is that it can overcharge the battery but you can use them just dont charge for more than 1-3 hours and make sure it doesnt go over 14.4 volts