rezinated

so i got my bl in but it sounds messed up...

if all else fails, find bigjon or Cthedinger in texas and talk to them.

yeah that would be really cool... Texas is a big place though.. do you happen to know what part of Texas they are from?

Bigjon- unknown

cthedinger- houston

Steve Mead is in Houston too.

NO FN WAY.... I WANNA HEAR HIS SYSTEM SO BAD....

Steve Meade is in San Diego, Steve Mead is in Houston, different people.

kinda common sense man. if the holes aren't tight anymore then use new ones.

Hard to tell with my phone !

Do you have the noise on every songs ? Or just thgis one. It could be a bad record. (it happened to me when I received my btl!!).

Good luck. Oh, and nice sub.

ya it does it on majority of songs... thanks i love this sub been wanting it forever but now i just wanna make it sound right

I live in texas too and i have a fi sub and it kinda does get pretty warm. By the time your done bumping it might be hot as f... ! And bigjon is from san marcos texas im from austin. He has a lincoln build log on here. Look him up

And you probably are cliping it. Set your gains right. And check to see if you have the sub conected right. It sometimes makes nasty noises if its wired wrong.

Why do you have phase set at 165 degrees?

Either set it at zero if you have it wired correctly. Or 180 if you have it wired out of phase.

another noob question but how do i not clip? battery? and i live on lake whitney about an hour from ft worth 30 min from waco...im postive its wired right... dual 2 wired to 1 ohm= pos 2 pos 2 amp +neg 2 neg 2 amp right???

Check your dustcap.

If you're willing to come up to wichita Falls Tx before the 23rd i can help you out and see if i can diagnose the problem for you.

i may do that... i love meeting people and damn sure want my stuff to sound good....the trucks looks on the other hand are horrible so dont laugh at me when i roll up in a hunk a junk

correct me if i'm wrong but how would phase control effect a single sub install, especially this problem?

i hope your not asking me... i have no clue lol.... whats your gt on xbox by the way?

well if it turns out that something is wrong with the sub will fi do something to help me out?

oh, i need to remove that. I never owned one, just modded a bunch, but i quit doin that long time ago.

I got some spare fans lying around that goes into the original boards that kept Red ringin all the time.

Now im waitin for the Wii U to come out so i can strip it down and mod the hell out of it.

For how much that thing can do, i'll make it my own tablet cell phone, lol.

And don't think it isn't possible.. i'm pretty sure that controller can be converted into a workable tablet on the side.

Sounds like you have it wired correctly. And clipping is bad distortioned signal. You dont clip by having your amp set to match your headunit's signal (voltage) you set the gains on amp with an o-scope.

well if it turns out that something is wrong with the sub will fi do something to help me out?

Yes Fi will help you. They have great CS. :D

sorry if i missed it, but are you sure you got dual 2's and not dual 1's?

you also do not clip by not using an oscope either.

And you also do not cause damage when clipping either.

Everything is time-related...

Clipping is not a direct cause of failure, but rather makes other things happen.

I can sit here and clip anything regardless of power source and i not kill the transducer.

IT's related to the time it's endured it, and the amount of mechanical and thermal stress it consumed.

you also do not clip by not using an oscope either.

And you also do not cause damage when clipping either.

Everything is time-related...

Clipping is not a direct cause of failure, but rather makes other things happen.

I can sit here and clip anything regardless of power source and i not kill the transducer.

IT's related to the time it's endured it, and the amount of mechanical and thermal stress it consumed.

thats a good thing to know... thank you... but either way clipping doesnt sound like a good thing

sorry if i missed it, but are you sure you got dual 2's and not dual 1's?

pretty damn positive that its a dual 2... i without a doubt ordered a dual 2 sooo it should be... how can i check if its dual 2 or not just in case an accident happend... just check it with an ohm meter and see if im at 1 ohm?

and while im thinking about it i cant login to this forum on my phone so i cant read anything... any suggestions... android at&t infuse connected through home wifi