Sign in to follow this  
gopala31

FI BTL N2 18

http://www.soundsolu...u-want-deleted/

he wont help me

i already told just do ship US u can see my post for us address llike that

i am very sad

A different account huh? I see your location has changed to "US", and so has your IP address as well...interesting.

because h disable my account so cannot post thread that why i sign up new account old account cannot post thread and reply too they disable

Yes they disabled your other account because you are being very childish and suspicious, he already told you he is not going to build you a box so try somebody else or try asking someone that lives in your area :ughdunno:

i told him just do shipping US my friend live at US lah but he wond help build box for me i have money i can pay so no problem

but he said wont help what i wrong

Another thread? Was that called for? For one, if your posts are disabled on your other name, there is a reason why.

For two, why would you rather waste money on shipping a box to whereever you supposely are? Even if your "friend" is helping you, I don't see it being cheap. Regardless, posting in this section will not get a box made for you. Fi doesn't make boxes, and you need to contact somebody else.

Sign in to follow this