dB Don

Fi owes me a new windshield.

Time for some plexiglas? Lol. great score!!

What I meant is if you were to calculate my tuning on paper it would be 38 but if you actually measure in vehicle tuning it is 32 hz.

I peak at 43-44 hz for a burp though.

What does the rest of the audio system consist of? Pics?

Still perfecting this beast but heres some show pics.

198799_10150737643845512_903805511_20313021_3056241_n.jpg

197801_10150737641440512_903805511_20312981_8295020_n.jpg

pfff ....that was weak :suicide-santa: THAT WAS INSANE :morepower1: CONGRATS ! Just wondering how often your windshield cracks ? Hopefully my 1 xcon wont do that :) I am not competing but daily driver wt alil uffff

Edited by TranceAddict

"that was louddddd"

Lol. Cool system man. Those N3's good for 25-32hz?

read, it may answer something.

dB Don, nice setup man. That girl was a champ taking that bass. Definitely not her first rodeo.

ya Phi, that girl was the stereo shop owners daughter so she has heard plenty of loud set ups before.

Most of the people just bailed before it got real loud and some of the ones who stuck in there made it to the video.

I always ask them if they want to go louder and I will step it up each time till they hop out. Its mean to just let em have full pressure right away lol

Speakerboy, yes they do lows just fine. It behaves very similar to a mayhem, only with ALOT sharper teeth.

lol "sharper teeth" I'm gonna have to use that expression from now on. But it goes without saying: awesome build. I would drive to Montana from CT just to hear that.

To Fi: shame on you! (for being so humble about the N3s musicality)

Not too many better examples of a video being worth 10000 words than that demo video

Still don't want to suggest people to use them for music...N2 is the way to go in my eyes. :)

Still don't want to suggest people to use them for music...N2 is the way to go in my eyes. :)

I love mine on music :P

Nick is right, if you don't know what your doing please stick to the N2's on music.

If you do have advanced understanding of what to do and what not to do then by all means pick up some N3's.

Sorry bout the third video it got cut off for some reason. Anyway this show was a 161.3 dB drag and 158.7 bass race. I think I could have had a better start but it is what it is right ;)