jay1one1

dd vs. dc vs.fi vs. treo

Are you American? If so, invest the money into our own economy, and get a far better built product, go SSA or Fi. I run Fi so I'll recommend them, but either sub will do.

SSA is geared towards more SQ, they are no slouch when it comes to getting loud though. Fi is more about getting loud but they also sound pleasant, especially compared to other SPL geared subwoofers out there.

I believe i read somewhere that both companies are about sq first, then spl. Either company will be a great choice for budget and quality. I own a Bl and love it. At first i doubted its versatility but with more playing time ive learned and experienced its ability to play very well on just about anything (I listen to mainly metal and rap).

Do you plan on competing, or do you just want a daily groundpounder?

thanks man yea to be honest i have no idea if i want a daily or spl most likely a groundpounder i never really go to comps because i live in socal and theres not too many here and if there is its out in la and im about 30 mins out yet to lazy to go lol i really want some bls ive heard nothing but good things

Somebody was yanking you on the Level 4s. I got 2 12 inch level 4 with level 5 coils and spiders shiped for $600. If you talk like you write the dealer might not understood what you asked for.

haha sorry for the no periods either i really have no time to use proper spelling this isnt english class here just trying to get some info

If you have no time to try to make a decent post, then I have no time to give you input.

then dont give an input bro lol idk why u seem to have to be one of those dickheads on a fourm im asking for peoples opinions if u dont like it u dont have to post no offense

Read rule number 5, thanks since you agreed to them when you sign up.

haha sorry for the no periods either i really have no time to use proper spelling this isnt english class here just trying to get some info

Then you certainly won't have time to install a sound system

Then you certainly won't have time to install a sound system

i all ready have one bro thanks for the heads up lmao there was no writing involved at all

Somebody was yanking you on the Level 4s. I got 2 12 inch level 4 with level 5 coils and spiders shiped for $600. If you talk like you write the dealer might not understood what you asked for.

thanksn for a real reply man all these moderators and dudes who take this form shit seriously aint helpin one bit ill give the same place a call then and ask again

If you have no time to try to make a decent post, then I have no time to give you input.

then dont give an input bro lol idk why u seem to have to be one of those dickheads on a fourm im asking for peoples opinions if u dont like it u dont have to post no offense

Read rule number 5, thanks since you agreed to them when you sign up.

lol i just scroll down to the agree to all terms i have things to do and no time to read a long ass paragraph about the rules sorry about that tho mang

thanks to all the real people who gave some suggestions and info to all the regualr ssa members who have 5 stars for being at thier computer suck a fat one yo lol it a fourm yo chill the fuck out delete the account for all i care i kno they wouldnt care about my spelling when im buying shit from ssa so relax go smoke a bowl

I think I found the solution to your dilemma, dun dun dun.

If your a student, you may qualify for free two day shipping. ;)

Customers also bought, this

I think in the end, this will help you get help. :)

weight, Wat..? aduktz dont tawk wike dis? fuk yall, go smoke a bowl! hardy har har!

I think the laziness of not using punctuation along with the bad spelling isn't the problem, it's the fact that it makes it a tough read...It's difficult for someone to answer a question accurately when you don't understand the question because it makes no sense!

And to add...do some people take the forum maybe a little too seriously? Possibly...but most guys on here seem like they genuinely want to help others out. The fact that someone can come on here and spout off and then say "yo chill the fuck out delete the account for all i care" shows how little they care about what most of us have a lot of love for, maybe even an obsession!

Edited by Micksh

^ Good example, I completely agree.

And to add...do some people take the forum maybe a little too seriously? Possibly...but most guys on here seem like they genuinely want to help others out. The fact that someone can come on here and spout off and then say "yo chill the fuck out delete the account for all i care" shows how little they care about what most of us have a lot of love for, maybe even an obsession!

THIS ^^^^^^

If you can get a 9515g for 400$ you better buy that. Becaus that is dealer cost. Also email rusty from dc because that pricing is redicilous. And yes if your American invest in fi

If you can get a 9515g for 400$ you better buy that. Becaus that is dealer cost. Also email rusty from dc because that pricing is redicilous. And yes if your American invest in fi. But that doesn't mean they are better.

Are you American? If so, invest the money into our own economy, and get a far better built product, go SSA or Fi. I run Fi so I'll recommend them, but either sub will do.

SSA is geared towards more SQ, they are no slouch when it comes to getting loud though. Fi is more about getting loud but they also sound pleasant, especially compared to other SPL geared subwoofers out there.

Couldn't be any more ignorant

Sure it could.

And I can't imagine you thinking anything is ignorant, especially when most of your posts are that way.

Sure it could.

And I can't imagine you thinking anything is ignorant, especially when most of your posts are that way.

chris the "man" werent you on another forum bashing the zcon on the price but then you go and recommend probably the most expensive sub on the market (dd and dc)? OP any of the subwoofer companys you mentioned will not disappoint you, If i were you id go with the one that is in your price range and would be proud to represent.

hit up DC at the number they have on the website or email rusty on the email they provide as well.

"Want DC? I got you bro, I got you!"

:+1:

hit up DC at the number they have on the website or email rusty on the email they provide as well.

"Want DC? I got you bro, I got you!"

I got you bro, 2 pages earlier. ;)