Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus

187 replacement

I heard that IA discontinued the 187 line. Its that true?

Link to news or is it just word of mouth?

Someone here en PR that is an "authorized dealer" told me that.

He said to me that I must wait at least one month untill the new line comes out. But the reality is that the IA website is not actualized. They need to do something with that.

We are their online dealer, and I have not heard that info.

that seems like bs to me. the dealer prob wants you to spend more on a crappy sub...

Nooo, he want me to buy the next series, LI. Or, to wait at least one month. I told him if the new line of subwoofers that is going to "replaced" the 187 are so much different that the 187 it self, I'm not going to buy it. He must give me my money back for the "order" of the 187. I pay $75 in advanced.

We are their online dealer, and I have not heard that info.

Thats why is sooo weird. I'll been looking in this forum for quite some time and I do not see any news about that.

Very strange the li I have heard in person in a sciontc and they get down you may as well get them they are really nice woofers

There is some truth to that actually. The 187 is being redone and will be better than ever. There are currently no 187's for purchase. For all you fans of the 187 you will see 187's again, but new and improved and also there may be another little surprise coming soon in the IA woofer line. Just bear with us as we do everything we can to give our customers and fans the best bang for their buck!!!

I was told that the 15" 187 series is going to be discontinued, because the most selling sizes are 10s and 12s. True or false??

I have a 2.89cu ft ported box tune to 38hz and I'm waiting to see if that box is good for the 187 but if the 15" is no longer to be sell I may have to look at another brand.

anyone know how soon this new 187 line will be released? I was planning on buying a 187 in a month or two. But looks like I'll have to wait?