sundownz

Sundown NeoPro 6.5" Prototypes

Do you have set dimensions yet, or might that change?

:droolcup:

Those look sick. I want to get my hands on a pair. Will most likely jump on the pre sale.

Those look sick. I want to get my hands on a pair. Will most likely jump on the pre sale.

Hope he has enough made so that you can get some. :peepwall:

Once I get them made we'll have plenty; we haven't ran out of the 8s or 10s yet :)

Just a matter of time on them.

Once I get them made we'll have plenty; we haven't ran out of the 8s or 10s yet :)

Just a matter of time on them.

Sorry, just messing with Watts09. I'm sure there will be plently to go around! :drink40:

Hope he has enough made so that you can get some. :peepwall:

Do you plan to buy them all? I know how your builds go... Be nice and leave me 2-4 ;)

i hate spade terminals so bad. id rather see direct leads then spades. even on a 6.5 no joke

i can see a possible clearance issue though.

did i mention i hate spade terminals...

Maybe instead of the spring, use the ones you screw tight onto the wire.

I looked at my Parts Express catalog and they call them Binding posts.

Spades wouldn't be the worst thing though. But don't they make smaller spring terminals? I'd assume those cost more than big ones though.

spades are the worst imo. especially the ones with the un-even sized spades { i.e. wide and narrow }.

short of soldering , they're the worst termination

just one of my pet peaves.

I hate spades as well -- but the push terminals are super close to the mounting lip, seem to get damaged easily, and also are much harder to bend down than the other sizes (may cause production issue).

Would double spades be an option for easier wiring of multiples?

I'm sure that would be possible.

Nice idea! :drink40: Would definitely be handy.

We put a set in a customers car today and they are stupid loud... awesome mid-bass output as well; I was actually pretty stunned by how much they were putting out.

We have about 200 RMS rated per side on them and 200 RMS rated on a set of Selenium ST-350 tweeters; two bridged (8 ohms bridged per pair of channels) 4-channel full-range Class-D prototype amps (no ETA, no price, don't ask, *laughs*).

We put a set in a customers car today and they are stupid loud... awesome mid-bass output as well; I was actually pretty stunned by how much they were putting out.

We have about 200 RMS rated per side on them and 200 RMS rated on a set of Selenium ST-350 tweeters; two bridged (8 ohms bridged per pair of channels) 4-channel full-range Class-D prototype amps (no ETA, no price, don't ask, *laughs*).

TEASE!!

TEASE!!

Class D ???

I don't care about amps, I just want some sick mids. Have enough amps for right now :P

I'll wait for these components. I hope I can get these around march next year.

These aren't part of a component set, if that's what you're thinking ;)

How's it coming along, Jacob? Might have to pick up a couple. Any ETA?

How's it coming along, Jacob? Might have to pick up a couple. Any ETA?

:+1:

Ooh I'll definitely buy a pair of these. These will beat my component set hands down.