sundownz

Sundown NeoPro 6.5" Prototypes

We've continued to be pleased with testing -- just working on a launch date.

Cant wait :dancing:

How much interest is there in these 6.5" ?

I am working on getting pricing and details together... if we can pre-sell a good bit of them I may do them sooner than later before Neo gets any crazier.

From my understanding there are a good amount of people interested in these who cant fit 8's or 10's in the door and dont want to fiberglasss. I have answered quite of few topics the past couple of days/weeks concerning upgrading to 6.5" pa drivers but they dont know what to get since the Neo-Pro 6.5"s arent out. Just from what I have seen, I cant wait to get my other pair of 8"s

How much interest is there in these 6.5" ?

I am working on getting pricing and details together... if we can pre-sell a good bit of them I may do them sooner than later before Neo gets any crazier.

I AM INTERESTED!! heck these would be a lot better and easier to work with rather then an 8inch!

actually how about those tweeters you were working on.... (or are they already out?)

and yes sign me up as long as they aren't like 200$ per driver! lol

Was thinking about doing 8s but would rather have these. Sign me up

Okay - I am going to start production next week... and the 6.5" will be in 8 ohm OR 4 ohm configuration (which will eventually show up on 8s and 10s).

interested.... Get the pricing out pls...

Okay - I am going to start production next week... and the 6.5" will be in 8 ohm OR 4 ohm configuration (which will eventually show up on 8s and 10s).

How or will this change the efficiency??

How or will this change the efficiency??

This^

any updates? on the 6.5's? pre-order or pricing?

I certainly wouldn't let the 8ohm config steer you away, 4ohm and 8ohm would allow for various setups such as one per door, or some nut with 50 per door. :P

From the initial reading and posts, I'm guessing high sensitivity, so even with an 8ohm config they'll still get loud. Now midbass output, that's completely different (regardless of coil config).

Correct me if I'm wrong Jacob.

Update?

oh oh time to save up for these!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Thanks!

Thanks for the explaination.

I am starting production this week... which would put them in last February to early March for arrival.

Bring it on!! That should give time for Christmas recovery...

I am starting production this week... which would put them in last February to early March for arrival.

When's the preorder?

Would it be safe to assume we could expect the same ETA for the 50.4 proto?

Why not ask this in the thread that is about the new amps?

I was just thinking i wished you would make a 6.5 and now i see this. you read my mind :rofl2:

Why not ask this in the thread that is about the new amps?

Because either way I'm crossing the threads.

A) go to the thread about proto amps and ask if the ETA would be similiar to what was posted in this thread or

B) go to this thread about 6.5 proto and ask if the ETA for these speakers would be similar to the 50.4 proto.

At least thats how I was looking at it. Maybe different from your POV? :shrug: