RidinLoudProditons

Need A Custom SIg?

Wuts up? My Name Is Joe And I Do Graphics, Click My Sig To See Some Of My Work. $5 A Sig, $5 A Avatar. If there is something else ud like done let me know and we will talk price.

Did you check and make sure that you can advertise like this on this forum?

Nope. If they have a problem with it then they can contact me and let me know. Im not paying to be a vender here......If ssa wants to bring me in as a vender and take a cut of what I make off of here id be ok with that but seeing it looks like no one is interested here in my work. Im not going to pay them the fee to become a vender..

You should still be respectful and contact them, not just wait for them to come to you. You may not even have to pay anything, just make sure they're ok with you advertising your business on their forum. :peepwall:

Yeah I thought about it. Before I go threw with that though id like to see what interest I get here because If it was enough then id be ok with paying them. More as just testing the waters seeing what type of response I get here first.

Nope. If they have a problem with it then they can contact me and let me know.

Not the way things work. You ask permission FIRST.

If you want to become a vendor and offer your services for sale on the forum, you can contact Aaron or Mark. If you want to "test the waters" before becoming a vendor, you can obtain approval for that through Aaron or Mark.

Joe contacted me and we discussed it. He will not be a vendor here, but if he does sell a sig, he is required to send a small portion to SSA in return for the use of the forum.

Thank you Denim. Even with giving SSA a cut, my prices will stay the same and just think any work you have done by me will be helping to pay for this forum.