altoncustomtech

Why you should just HIT the damn DEER

Damn that car is messed up.................And of course glad the brother is ok.

I think at 50 the deer might of done worse.

J

Dan, the damage on that truck sucks for sure, but I'm sure my lil bro would rather have a front end like that than the totaled mess he has right now, LOL.

Word. The grill guard saved it from a lot of damage, but because of the age and mileage of the truck they totaled it out.

Everyone's gotta understand too, he had time to slow down, at least some. He was maneuvering around two deer that were already crossing the road when a third one jumped out in front of him. If he had braked and slowed down when he saw and began to make his move around the first two he could likely have kept control of the car for the third one or at least not caused near as much damage. He was very wrong to have assumed the two he first saw were the only ones there.

Glad he is ok and all but damn I can't get over the fact that yall have driven it so much after the accident. :roflmao:

Everyone's gotta understand too, he had time to slow down, at least some. He was maneuvering around two deer that were already crossing the road when a third one jumped out in front of him. If he had braked and slowed down when he saw and began to make his move around the first two he could likely have kept control of the car for the third one or at least not caused near as much damage. He was very wrong to have assumed the two he first saw were the only ones there.

Yep. When there's one, there's likely more right behind it.

Glad he is ok and all but damn I can't get over the fact that yall have driven it so much after the accident. :roflmao:

LOL.... wish I could have gotten a video yesterday while we were driving it around for a guy who's looking to buy it for parts... He came over and was asking if the engine could start, how well it ran and if we thought the tranny was still any good. We all loaded in it and drove it to town (15-20 mins away) and tooled around town for several hours screwing around before heading back to the shop. The guy even drove it for awhile and commented on the fact that he couldn't believe how well it was driving considering the damage it had received. He put $20 worth of gas in it and we went through most of it if that tells you anything. He'll likely be coming back today to make an offer on it, LOL. :drink40:

Well, my lil bro got his replacement vehicle today.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer, white, 4wd and clean as a whistle, a very nice truck. Pics to follow.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer, white, 4wd and clean as a whistle, a very nice truck. Pics to follow.

:drink40:

Holy crap, your corn is tall! Glad he's okay, that is spooky when it happens.

My corn is around that tallness, well was, now its going downhill getting ready to harvest.

Most varieties these days with good rainfall with get 7-8 foot easy. And that's on the South East, I'm sure in the Midwest, its even taller.

I'm surprised my corn is doing as well as it is cause of how the weather has been this year.

Two words, WALL IT!!!