rab

did the price go up on the btl?

If it did probably for build reasons but what does this have to do with anything?

have you emailed cokecola and asked them why 4 years ago a 20 oz cola was 1 buck and now its 172?

It is due to the price jump of 18" baskets. Fi is not rising the price willy nilly, the build costs went up on them.

the reason i was asking is because i bought a 15" n2 a month ago and wanted to another to match but the price shipped was $60 more then the one i bought a month ago.its just a simple question sorry

the reason i was asking is because i bought a 15" n2 a month ago and wanted to another to match but the price shipped was $60 more then the one i bought a month ago.its just a simple question sorry

I'm sure they hated to raise the price, but you can't expect them to build them for very little profit.

yup its the same thing with gas prices, the store has no control over the price its the oil company that raises it and if the store doesnt then there gonna loose money, just the way life works

yup its the same thing with gas prices, the store has no control over the price its the oil company that raises it and if the store doesnt then there gonna loose money, just the way life works

Since Fi basically has one of the cheapest prices out there, for the product they offer, even with a little increase, its still cheaper than any other USA made sub.

I mean I hate to see a increase, because I was planning on buying one in a month or two, but still, its worth every penny.

The price is due to the neo magnets itself...we've been eating it and taking it on the head for a few months now.

Neo pricing has went up 6 fold in the past 4 months, for example a 10 dollar magnet 4 months ago is now a 60 dollar magnet.

We only raise the prices up the difference in the cost of materials..which is completely out of our control.

That alone should of told you price went up on the BTL :Doh:

man makes me wanna rethink doing 4 sa-10s and just get 1 15" n2, just wish i could hear one for myself to see if it would be a big enough upgrade from my 12" bl

man makes me wanna rethink doing 4 sa-10s and just get 1 15" n2, just wish i could hear one for myself to see if it would be a big enough upgrade from my 12" bl

A 15" N2 over a 12" BL should be a bit louder ;)

you think it would be anywhere close to 4 sa-10's on the same power, cuz 1 btl would be alot cheaper

the 10s have more cone area, and can take more power (RMS), disperse the power more efficiently. But who knows, depends on the install. Each set up will get loud.

I would have a hard time choosing between the two. My past 5 subs have been Fi, never heard a Sundown sub. So I'm kinda biased.

Haha yea i totally hear ya man, its been a hard desision for me lately because i really really want to try out the btl from all the great reviews iv read about it but then again it would be so amazing to open up a trunk to 4 10's just posted haha :ughdunno:

lol i wish i had 4k to power them all or i really would

This is getting way off topic, but there's no such thing as underpowering a sub. Those 10's on your AQ would be just fine. In fact you won't hear much a difference (if any) between the AQ and whatever 4KW amp you use. Unless of course you plan on competing, in which case disregard that.

Haha yea i totally hear ya man, its been a hard desision for me lately because i really really want to try out the btl from all the great reviews iv read about it but then again it would be so amazing to open up a trunk to 4 10's just posted haha :ughdunno:

I had four sa10's and gained by switching to a single 15. Also when I had only three sa10's it was louder than the four. You can only get so much space in a trunk car while keeping a good install. The 4 sa10's had the most power btw.

Edited by ricksi30

so your saying it would be better to run 4 ssd's on half there rated power then run 4 sa-10's on rated power? and there really was no point to this topic in the first place to be honest :peepwall: