rab

did the price go up on the btl?

Better? No I never said that, if you were referring to my post that is. Doubling power will only net you a 3db gain in theory. In actuality you likely won't see that much of an improvement. So if you're not competing there's not a lot of reason to run all that power to them.

well i guess i could consider 4 ssd's i just dont like the fact that they will all be really underpowered and i know they could do so much more (not competeing) by the ear, but i could always upgrade amps later, you think 4 ssd's will be in comparision to 4 sa-10's with rated power

lol i love how you guys are all happy that the prices went up

Who's happy?

well i guess i could consider 4 ssd's i just dont like the fact that they will all be really underpowered and i know they could do so much more (not competeing) by the ear, but i could always upgrade amps later, you think 4 ssd's will be in comparision to 4 sa-10's with rated power

I can't really tell you which is going to be minor. Install will be a MUCH bigger factor.

Who's happy?

He can't read, take it easy on him.

Its funny though that Fi is still a cheaper route, money-wise, even with the US parts, higher quality parts, compared to other companies that outsource.

Who's happy?

Its funny though that Fi is still a cheaper route, money-wise, even with the US parts, higher quality parts, compared to other companies that outsource.

That tells a sad truth doesn't it?

Still blows my mind that people support the 200% + profit margin...for inferior stuff...that sends all of your money OUTSIDE of our economy.

There is no economy here..if you send the money out of the economy.

:WTFBubble:

Buy anything made of metal these days and you will understand.....

Reloading components have skyrocketed.....

Who's happy?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its already been proven that Fi parts are far superior to other parts that may seem similar aside from a few minor details but those minor details are what make it the most durable and affordable option in the world when it comes to lifetime durability and performance. Others out there come close in some price margins but when you get into the higher level stuff the gap between Fi and others is really evident. And this is taking $ per $ comparisons. I currently used DD, DC, AA, Fi, Macrom, Mach 5, etc... and I always see the build quality in AA/Fi and come back to it time after time.

I am always trying new products when I see new lines and I am very unbiased. No product is perfect and I can list at least one thing I would make better on any woofer to suit me or the product better, but thats normal.

I am still waiting for forced air cooling(maybe peltier cooling) with digital thermal readouts going to the dash to be a standard option on subwoofers :) You can put me on the first line on the waiting list to buy those ;)

Its already been proven that Fi parts are far superior to other parts that may seem similar aside from a few minor details but those minor details are what make it the most durable and affordable option in the world when it comes to lifetime durability and performance. Others out there come close in some price margins but when you get into the higher level stuff the gap between Fi and others is really evident. And this is taking $ per $ comparisons. I currently used DD, DC, AA, Fi, Macrom, Mach 5, etc... and I always see the build quality in AA/Fi and come back to it time after time.

I am always trying new products when I see new lines and I am very unbiased. No product is perfect and I can list at least one thing I would make better on any woofer to suit me or the product better, but thats normal.

I am still waiting for forced air cooling(maybe peltier cooling) with digital thermal readouts going to the dash to be a standard option on subwoofers :) You can put me on the first line on the waiting list to buy those ;)

You sir, are a visionary. :drink40:

Ya Trod, then I wouldn't have to mod every subwoofer I decided to keep in my vehicles ;)

Edited by dB Don